Cloud Commerce Pro

Poster
Atom
Kudos: 36
Cloud Commerce Pro
23 Jun 2016
Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone heard, using or used Cloud Commerce Pro in Lancaster UK? I am thinking of using their multichannel software, it is mainly inventory and stock control level and customer communications that I need.

Anyone have experience with them? Any good? Or any other suggestions? We do approximately 300-400 orders a day and that is not from too many products, however I would like to grow but I find myself with zero time so hoping some automation would help me.

Thanks in advance.

Atom
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
Re: Cloud Commerce Pro
29 Jun 2016
@Atom

To be honest I had never heard of them, but that is not necessarily a bad thing.

As you are so successful, what you should be asking yourself is where will I be in a years time ? More importantly, will my software provider keep up ?

There are a vast number of companies that offer stock management across multiple selling platforms, with more appearing on a weekly / monthly basis. What you need to look for is a partner that will help you to expand.

Companies that help you sell on the usual marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Magento etc are quite commonplace and you only have to check out these forums for people asking similar questions to you. What you really need is a partner that continually adds and maintains marketplaces both in the UK and internationally. You should also look into integrations with postal / courier companies that will make your life easier.

Two of the biggest software providers , in my opinion, are Linnworks and Channel Advisor. (Most of my clients use Linnworks due to price and functionality.) For customer service I would certainly recommend Reply Manager which links to eBay, Amazon as well as POP3 and IMap e-mail accounts amongst others.

The thing to remember is that your company could well be unique, and like most e-tailers so are your needs, so shop around, ask for lots more advice, and definitely get a free trial of any software before you sign up.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Atom
29 Jun 2016
@Bigian13

Thank you for your reply. I understand every sellers requirements are unique, just wanted to hear from a "customer" of their opinions. The sales guy came out to us and showed us the software, looks alright and monthly fees are acceptable, however there is a set up fee of 2000+vat, I am just worried that I do not like what I will get delivered and be forced to be stuck with it....

ChannelAdvisor I heard is super expensive, Volo said I was not big enough and Linnworks I heard it pretty complicated.

Such a difficult choice! Yet I want and need it sorted ASAP as I want to grow the business yet have no time at all and hope the software can automate a lot of the manual jobs, especially inventory.....

Kind Regards
Supplier
Manchester United Kingdom
ProSKU
Kudos: 28
29 Jun 2016
@Atom The company I work for has just developed a cloud-based pay monthly software solution for running an e-comm warehouse which covers stock control, goods receiving, automatic product putaway, order picking despatch and lots more. This may have much of the functionality you need and has no/low set up costs, you can also bale out with just one month's notice if you want to move on to something else. As it happens I too am based in the Lancaster area and would be pleased to speak to you about this if you are interested. It is specifically designed for new e-comm startups and small established online sellers. It can also interface to Linnworks and Magento. Hope this is of help.
Atom
30 Jun 2016

harperjn wrote:

@Atom The company I work for has just developed a cloud-based pay monthly software solution for running an e-comm warehouse which covers stock control, goods receiving, automatic product putaway, order picking despatch and lots more. This may have much of the functionality you need and has no/low set up costs, you can also bale out with just one month's notice if you want to move on to something else. As it happens I too am based in the Lancaster area and would be pleased to speak to you about this if you are interested. It is specifically designed for new e-comm startups and small established online sellers. It can also interface to Linnworks and Magento. Hope this is of help.
Please can you tell me more? Maybe your company name etc etc? Something I can look at first? Cheers.
Supplier
Manchester United Kingdom
ProSKU
Kudos: 28
1 Jul 2016
@Atom I'm a new poster so not sure what is allowed and what not but you can find more on www.prosku.com the product was developed by Chess Logistics Technology based in Trafford Park.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
1 Jul 2016
It's actually against our rules to recommend your own product, but you can send a PM instead. No more posts on this thread from companies recommending their own products please.

We'll get Cloud Commerce Pro added to the directory then see if we can get some reviews submitted.

I'll also converted @harperjn's login to a supplier one for ProSKU so his username has now changed.

[Last edited: 1 Jul 2016]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Atom
1 Jul 2016
@Andy

Sorry Andy! And thanks.
linda49
Kudos: 38
22 Sep 2016
@Atom bigian did you start using cloud commerce? I live in Notts too and Mark Hallam came out to see me.
I signed up just wondering if you did?
Riss
Kudos: 24
24 Sep 2016
Hi, stumbled on this forum while looking for feedback on Cloud Commerce Pro - looking for people who actually use it rather than their sales pitch! Also would be good to have some idea of costs - I know they say it depends on your business but at least a clue on monthly fees/set up costs would be good!
linda49
3 Oct 2016
@Riss
Hi Cloud Commerce Pro not fit for purpose!
I have had a really bad experience, i have even been black mailed into not taking them to court!
They switched the software off on a busy Monday morning and made me pay £120 for one weeks cover so I could get my orders out and a disclaimer that I would not take it any further with wanting my money back!
7 months down the line and it's still not working correctly I think I should have my money back in full.
Be very aware of this company mark Hallam will tell you what you want to hear!
Riss
Kudos: 24
3 Oct 2016
@linda49 Thank you so much for your honesty and your warning! I hope you find an alternative.
linda49
4 Oct 2016
@Riss
Hi
Your welcome, I am trying plenty markets, they have been so helpful digging me out of this mess that Cloud Commerce Pro have put me in!
From my experience these software companies are a nightmare, I have tried Linnworks and Seller Dynamics, although they are not has useless as cloud commerce pro I still would not recommend them.
I will keep you updated on my progress

[Last edited: 4 Oct 2016]
ed71
Kudos: 16
4 Oct 2016
@linda49

We are looking at Cloud Commerce Pro at the moment. Could you give a few more details as to the problems you had?
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
5 Oct 2016
@linda49

Oh dear, were Cloud Commerce Pro a bit of a let down ?

To be honest we would not have gone near them due to no advertised price, and the current integrations do not fit our needs. However we do love pushy salesman !

More than a bit shocked to hear they wanted £2k for a set up fee from @Atom as well.

I hope they have not set you back too much financially, let alone the time and effort going from one system to another.

I notice that Cloud Commerce Pro do not have any reviews on this forum yet, maybe you ought to leave one ?
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister