Is Laris just a reseller of Kyozou?

Poster
jonnylbluejeans
Kudos: 50
Is Laris just a reseller of Kyozou?
9 Feb 2007
They show this as their sample site (www.sellcenterdirect.com). In other forum posts they reference Kyozou having problems connecting to PayPal.

Any Ideas?
Supplier
Hoboken, NJ United States
redstage networks
Kudos: 255
Re: Is Laris just a reseller of Kyozou?
9 Feb 2007
Hi jonnylbluejeans,

I think I should be able to help on this one.

Laris runs on Kyozou's Platform. A good way to view Sell Center (providers of Laris) is as a value-added reseller of sorts. However, we don't charge more for the value-added part.

Sell Center focuses on the small to medium sized business. As powersellers and multi-venue sellers ourselves, we have a perspective that the software companies don't.

We can show you not only how to use our software, but how to harness the features the software provides and turn them into more sales, more profitably. We help clients improve their efficiency while increasing sales by the time they're out of the training process.

Our clients are very happy with the level of service we have provided them, and we continue to take on new clients daily.

-------------

By your previous posts, I believe that Laris and Sell Center will be able to provide everything you need and much more. If you have not already gone through our demo process and trial, I highly recommend it.

I'd be happy to answer anymore questions you may have.

[Last edited: 20 Oct 2008]
Redstage Internet Marketing Solutions
Internet Marketing Strategies | SEO | PPC | Social Media
www.redstagesolutions.com
United States United States
jonnylbluejeans
Kudos: 50
Re: Is Laris just a reseller of Kyozou?
9 Feb 2007
hmm

[Last edited: 9 Feb 2007]

2nd Office