Auction Hawk

Poster
spooky
Kudos: 25
Auction Hawk
22 Feb 2007
What ever you do, do not use this program. I tried it for a few hours and found out is was not for me so promply cancelled my subscription.
That was in August, 2006 They are still billing me each month and they keep telling me it's a glitch.

I looked up the company who says they are based in Texas. They are not. Their DNS records show they have a Texas address but their phone has been disconnected and the fax machine number connets you to the local information service XXXXXXX!

The CEO would not give me his name and he really lives in Silcon Valley. This website is a fraud, a nightmare and totally bogus. Do not go there!

Here is their Public Domain name records: Both phone numbers in Texas do not work.

The phone number XXX-XXX-XXXX is a San Jose, CA number. It's just a recording.

whois.domaintools.com/auctionhawk.com

[Last edited by moderator: — 11 Mar 2007]
United States United States
illek
Kudos: 106
Re: Auction Hawk
23 Feb 2007
I had the same problem...cancelled but kept being billed!! They got to me for 2 months before my squalking finally got the billing actually turned off. Needless to say, I was not impressed. AVOID.- Mike
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,623
5 Mar 2007
Hi spooky,

Please don't replicate WHOIS information here. I have replaced the WHOIS information in your post with a link. The telephone numbers are also available within the WHOIS information.

Auction Hawk has been getting negative reviews recently, and I don't know the reason for the decline in opinion.

I am not disputing that you have had a bad experience with them, but some of your remarks are not fair: Auction Hawk is a genuine auction management service.

Has the billing issue been resolved now?

[Last edited: 23 Apr 2007]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Auctionbug21
Kudos: 83
17 Mar 2007
I suggest going to their home page and make your way to the contact us link. I am sure they will issue you a refund as I have found them to be courteous and prompt. Good luck!
spooky
25 Apr 2007
Auction Hawk has refunded my money so I've got no more complaints.

Spooky
spooky
7 May 2007

spooky wrote:

What ever you do, do not use this program. I tried it for a few hours and found out is was not for me so promply cancelled my subscription.
That was in August, 2006 They are still billing me each month and they keep telling me it's a glitch.

I looked up the company who says they are based in Texas. They are not. Their DNS records show they have a Texas address but their phone has been disconnected and the fax machine number connets you to the local information service XXXXXXX!

The CEO would not give me his name and he really lives in Silcon Valley. This website is a fraud, a nightmare and totally bogus. Do not go there!

Here is their Public Domain name records: Both phone numbers in Texas do not work.

The phone number XXX-XXX-XXXX is a San Jose, CA number. It's just a recording.

whois.domaintools.com/auctionhawk.com

This was originally a post about
a billing issue but it has been resolved and customer service has been bending over backward to refund my money and has been throughly professional about it.

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office