Zoovy, Infopia, Solic Cactus

Poster
jld73
Kudos: 20
Zoovy, Infopia, Solic Cactus
23 Feb 2007
We are looking at a solution providor and would like to get feeback on these guys, Zoovy, Infopia and Solic Cactus. Having been burned in the past I am a bit scared about choosing.

I need to integrate across multiple channels and my own web store.

Anyone have any luck with these providers?
Canada Canada
WayneMachine
Kudos: 35
Re: Zoovy, Infopia, Solic Cactus
25 Feb 2007
Are you looking to integrate with eBay? I don't think Solic Cactus can do that for you.
United States United States
jld73
Kudos: 20
25 Feb 2007
We are looking mainly to integrate Amazon Seller Central and others after that. Not so much Ebay. We are doing about $75-$100K a month on Seller Central alone and it is getting too much to handle. I need to be able to have all orders integrated and my inventory maintained accurately across channels.

I would love to hear people experience with Zoovy and Infopia as well as Solid Cactus. Though I think SC has priced itself out of our running.
theworldsattic
Kudos: 70
2 Mar 2007
I Have looked at Zoovy and Infopia as well as just about everything else out there.

Zoozy: It looks nice but they charge a per listing fee which I don't like. I feel I give enough of my profits to ebay and Amazon I don't like the thoughts of giving someone else a slice of my profits in the form a transaction fee. I have also heard too many mixed reviews in regards to them. Many say they will promise the world but don't deliver.

Infopia: I really like there system. The people I spoke with were very nice and It had everything I was looking for but then I heard about the price. a monthly fee and .75 per transaction. I deal in low dollar items and that is just to much for me. My I estimated my fees to be around $1600 a month half of what I ebay fees. I had to decline.

Have you ever checked out www.ChannelMAX.Net ? I have been using them for over a month now and Im very happy with them. Their system not only gave me everything I was looking for (ebay automation, Amazon repricing, muti channel integration and not to mention this cool desktop shipping application that downloads all my orders into one interface for export to endica and others). This all are offered at a the price which is also very reasonable. ChannelMAX offers complete inventory management, when I add a new item to ChannelMAX, system knows to upload to Amazon, and if quantity falls below 1, automatically removes from Amazon . If I were you I would check them out www.ChannelMAX.Net.
Supplier
zoovyinc
Kudos: 93
2 Nov 2007
Zoovy does not charge per listing - this is inaccurate.
JADandKLD
Kudos: 15
10 Dec 2007
I signed up with Infopia, and am VERY unhappy. Some very specific questions that I asked and was told they could handle now they can't. So yes, I feel like I've been suckered into paying a few thousand dollars and have absolutely nothing to show but a bunch of holes in the wall from pounding my head against it

I'm researching Channel Advisor and Marketwork and would like to get some opinions on those two.
Hungary Hungary
vortx
4 Jan 2008
I would not suggest Zoovy. The offered features are nice, but their customer service is not. I've had a problem for 3 years (could not import tracking numbers from Endicia if it's in a remote desktop).

They said it will be fixed on the next release, then finally, after 3 years they told me that they wont support this feature and that I will need to hire a programmer to make endicia's exportfile compatible with their desktop client imort system. Not to mention that at first I've received answers from persons who had no idea what I am talking about. For 3 years, I had to explain over and over again, after each new Zoovy Order Manager release my problem, and each time they apologized and promised me that they will fix it.

The latest new feature, that after 2007 they released a new version with new features, but they didi not mention that their client wont export the orders in the correct cvs format anymore, so now I can't export datas in addition to the importing glitch. I've let them know the problem and answered me that they don't support UPS Worldship anymore, but a messy cvs file whicg does not recognize nor worldship, nor endicia.

My warehouse staff and my office is all messed up thanks to their new features and kind response, so now I'm here to look for another provider.
It might work for you, but beware from Zoovy, it lots of work to make it work, to develop your website, channels, shipping rules, etc, but they don't really care of the individual's problems so you could loose everything in a day.
Seller1
Kudos: 385
9 Jan 2008
You can use a program to submit and monitor your amazon sales, but in the end, you're giving away a percentage that you don't need to. Just use a program like ShipWorks that can ship out your orders. Submit your items to Amazon Seller Central directly. Zoovy, Marketworks, Channel and a lot of other companies can submit it for you, but I really don't see too much of a difference time and system wise, except that you're giving them a percentage of profits. Use Shipworks and your Amazon account for customer service and sales information. You can also integrate it with your accounting software.
Supplier
ChannelMAX
Kudos: 256
9 Jan 2008
ChannelMAX.Net has no % of sales fee.

Sincerely,
Paul
www.ChannelMAX.Net
mm1
mm1
Kudos: 25
9 Jul 2008
Based on my experience with Zoovy, there's lots of yapping about how wonderful they are, but really it's all about charging you high rates and delivering nothing.

As others have noted, better off spending your time looking elsewhere.
Hermann Missouri United States
commerceKing
Kudos: 40
Infopia's Configurator
28 Jul 2008
I recently priced a new configurator product from a number of vendors. I found that Infopia's product was by far the most cost effective for a start-up company.
Infopia also works with its customers to move them forward from dependence on restrictive selling venues towards an independent platform that relies on fundamental internet marketing principles.
Today's internet retailers are constantly faced with new marketing challenges related to their SEO/SEM and PPC campaigns. Infopia's new product embraces and enhances these concerns making it easier for smaller companies to compete against the giants of Amazon, eBay, NewEgg and many others.
Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to converting over my old Infopia system to the new platform.
Paul J. Chavaux
www.tweensteeples.com
(573) 690-2377

[Last edited: 30 Sep 2008]
Rayjack
12 Aug 2008
I chose Infopia for my e-commerce business (we are a Platinum level PowerSeller). We have had an exceptional experience. The system has never been down. We can now manage our deep inventory items completely automatic. We have seen significant productivity gains (approx. 40% and up) since implementing Infopia.

Additionally, there subject matter experts are very knowledgeable and make themselves available to answer questions and assist in helping us expand and grow our business.

Lastly, Infopia launched a technical support group recently. We can actually call in to a number and get help immediately...I don't know of anyone else that does that!

Infopia is a great company if you want to take your e-commerce business to the next level. It is a SKU based system that manages inventory. We have a staff of 12 that works on it daily and am very happy.

If you want to contact me directly please e-mail me at kirkdsimmons@gmail.com. I am happy to share our experience.
Hermann Missouri United States
commerceKing
Kudos: 40
Infopia Problems
13 Aug 2008
Thanks for your input. I am really looking forward to the new products, too.
Paul J. Chavaux
TweenSteeple B &B
Hermann, Missouri
(573) 690-2377

[Last edited: 30 Sep 2008]
JKM
JKM
Kudos: 105
21 Aug 2008
I have to agree about the comments regarding Infopia. While everything began very positively and enthusiastically, once they have your money, they are mostly onto other busiensses. The follow through was extremely difficult. The tools to integrate are there but it's a very old software system from 2001 and when you get involved, you'll see it's not the slick, smooth running machine that you had hoped it would be. The upfront and other fees are among the highest out there.
JKM
JKM
Kudos: 105
21 Aug 2008
I have to agree completely with commerceking. Infopia will present themselves as having the very best intentions and having lost of enthusiasm. But the end result, for the time and money spent, is disappointing.

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics