import from blackthorne pro?

Poster
mordecai
Kudos: 20
import from blackthorne pro?
27 Feb 2007
I list over 25,000 different items using ebay Blackthorne pro which as you know is real slow and bumpy. Does anyone know of a listing/auction/store program that can import data from the blackthorne database?
thanks
Supplier
United States United States
bhogue
Kudos: 220
Re: import from blackthorne pro?
28 Feb 2007
What exactly do you want to import? customer data, auctions, inventory, or everything? different programs are able to import different data.
United States United States
mordecai
Kudos: 20
28 Feb 2007
ITem prices, links to photos, descriptions, titles, notes I have made for myself, item history. Inventory is not relavent. I'm sure there is more, but that is what I have off the top of my head. Anything that operates with stability and has better tech support than Blackthorne is definitely woth something. thanks
Canada Canada
WayneMachine
Kudos: 35
1 Mar 2007
If Blackthorne is the same as Sellers Assistant Pro then their records are basically one big Access Database. I was able years ago to pull pretty much everything out of the system.

Most decent systems have some kind of import capability which will allow you to basically duplicate your existing data. I know with Kyozou (which I use) Its very easy to import data into the system as long as you can get it in some sort of intelligent spreadsheet which Blackthorne could hopefully provide.

If you get to work with the right company they should help you with properly setting up your data. I'm pretty sure Kyozou's initial training will handle all that for you.

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor