Use Turbo Lister with Auctiva

United States United States
Kudos: 15
Use Turbo Lister with Auctiva
1 Mar 2007
The best solution to all your Auctiva woes is to use Turbo Lister with Auctiva.

First, upload your images ahead of time to Auctiva. I use the drag and drop downloader. Be certain that the pictures you upload to Auctiva are named appropriately so you can find them later, or put them in folders. Then, when you receive your confirmation that your images have uploaded, create your listing in Turbo Lister.

In Description Builder view, click Change Photo Hosting. Click Your Own Photo Hosting and The Item Will Have a Picture Included in the Description. Open a browser window and go to your Auctiva Manage Images page. Open the folder that contains your image, or search on the image title, and cut and paste the URL into Turbo Lister. This will eliminate the necessity of attempting to upload your pictures while you are listing, and also of using Auctiva's online lister.

I have used this method for months without a hitch. Auctiva is a wonderful free service but if you've ever had any problems with them in the past, it's essential to upload your pictures well in advance of creating your listing. You will still get the Auctiva store gallery window in all your listings when you do this.

Check out my Turbo Lister Tutorial on the web at .

Xpress Lister
2nd Office