Comprehensive Store management tool for eBay

Poster
joeG
Kudos: 75
Comprehensive Store management tool for eBay
11 Mar 2007
I want to start by thanking all of you for your interesting posts. I'm a new comer to this forum and during the last 2 weeks I read and enjoyed most of it.

I need help with choosing the right store management tool (I know this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find answer to my needs)

A little bit about my eBay business:
1. I'm selling high ticket items at low margins
2. I list less then a 1000 items per month, a lot of them are identical
3. I also sell over the phone (additional items to eBay buyers, as well as complete phone orders)

The tool I want will be able to:
1. Import sold items from eBay including info on the buyer (this is the minimum, I'll be happy to see other things - questions from buyers, auto feedbacks and so on)
2. an option to add items to an eBay imported order
3. an option to create non-eBay orders (phone generated)
4. Import form PayPal including shipping addresses, confirmation & verification status and comments left buy the buyer.
5. an input option for credit card info and other payment options.
6. manage inventory
7. create invoices
8. create labels for USPS and Fedex
9. send custom emails to clients
10. have different status options for orders for easy tracking (like: paid, sent, returned, question asked, charge again, etc.)

The listing feature itself is not my main problem; I currently use eBay Blackthorn Pro and it's doing the job. I don't mind switching, but this is not the main factor.

Thank!
joeG
Supplier
Hoboken, NJ United States
redstage networks
Kudos: 255
Re: Comprehensive Store management tool for eBay
12 Mar 2007
Hi Joe,

You should give Sell Center a call and check out our Laris software solution. We meet all of your requirements in a very clean, easy to use interface.

I think you'll even be impressed by our listing tools. Why do listings with Blackthorne when Laris can do all of your listings for you?

Give us a call if you're interesting. We offer a free demonstration and free trial with no obligation to purchase. Give us a call at 201.484.0423

Good luck with your search!
Redstage Internet Marketing Solutions
Internet Marketing Strategies | SEO | PPC | Social Media
www.redstagesolutions.com
Israel Israel
joeG
Kudos: 75
12 Mar 2007
Thanks for the offer

I visited your website, looks interesting, but since i don't see any pricing info there I guess you are working on a percentage of my revenue. This is a problem since I sell expensive items at low margins. Do you also have a fixed price option?

Thanks
joeG
Supplier
redstage networks
12 Mar 2007
We're able to tailor your plan to your business. We have an eBay plan for 1000 inluded listings and 20 cents each additional listing and a plan that is just 12 cents for all listings (a monthly license fee will be charged on top of that). Give me a call and we can talk more about pricing for your business. I can't make special pricing arrangements in print, so it's a lot easier to call us up.
United States United States
Seller1
Kudos: 385
13 Mar 2007
I don't think one solution will be enough for all those needs. But, I know of several programs that will link them all together. What accounting software are you using?
Supplier
redstage networks
13 Mar 2007
I think 1 solution is exactly what he needs for all of those needs. I know we can do all of those items and so can CA, albeit with an inferior interface
Largo, Florida United States
allbusinessauctions
Kudos: 40
19 Mar 2007
JoeG,

I think you should take a look at EZLister.net . The program will do most everything you require and it is sold in packs of listings with no percentage charge based on sales or monthly minimum fee due. You only pay for the listings you use. Additionally the software is internet based and can be used from any location without extra terminal fees. Each account can have as many authorized users as is needed, and as a store management tool it is very organized and segregated so each task can be handled by seperate employees or by multiple employees depending upon the access you grant to each as the administrator.

We have been testing the software for about 2 months now and have had a few glitches but the customer service and support is unmatched in the software world. We have made several suggestions about improvements and tweaks to the software and they have been more than happy to discuss these tweaks with us. The software is evolving as we speak and may become a major player among the online listing and multi channel management solutions providers.

With your business as described I think this may be worthy of a look. They provide a free trial and a free training DVD. Most of the real learning comes with using though. The inventory management is the best that I have personally used and I have been doing this since 1998.

Good Luck with your business!
[b]Scott
All Business Auctions[/b]
Scott
All Business Auctions
Online Sales Management for Business
www.allbusinessauctions.com
Florida United States
blackstar
Kudos: 334
20 Mar 2007

allbusinessauctions wrote:

JoeG,

I think you should take a look at EZLister.net . The program will do most everything you require and it is sold in packs of listings with no percentage charge based on sales or monthly minimum fee due. You only pay for the listings you use. Additionally the software is internet based and can be used from any location without extra terminal fees. Each account can have as many authorized users as is needed, and as a store management tool it is very organized and segregated so each task can be handled by seperate employees or by multiple employees depending upon the access you grant to each as the administrator.

We have been testing the software for about 2 months now and have had a few glitches but the customer service and support is unmatched in the software world. We have made several suggestions about improvements and tweaks to the software and they have been more than happy to discuss these tweaks with us. The software is evolving as we speak and may become a major player among the online listing and multi channel management solutions providers.

With your business as described I think this may be worthy of a look. They provide a free trial and a free training DVD. Most of the real learning comes with using though. The inventory management is the best that I have personally used and I have been doing this since 1998.

Good Luck with your business!
[b]Scott
All Business Auctions[/b]
I completely concur. The software has some limitations, but nothing out of the average. Overall, I personally have found it to resolve most of the functions we need in order to fascilitate over 6 different accounts. All without issue.
Largo, Florida United States
allbusinessauctions
Kudos: 40
24 May 2007
JOE,

Did you ever find the solution you were looking for? If not I may have another/better suggestion...

Let me know,

Scott
Scott
All Business Auctions
Online Sales Management for Business
www.allbusinessauctions.com

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister