Beta Tester - Amazon Product Review Service

Poster
United States United States
FBAmarkets
Kudos: 23
Beta Tester - Amazon Product Review Service
24 Aug 2016
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing a soft launch for an Amazon product review service and would like to request a beta testing from Amazon Sellers that would like to promote their product in exchange for an honest review from buyers. We have plenty of channels from facebook, twitter, instagram and over 5000 email subscriptions that we can deliver your promotions. In that way your brand will be well known from all over social medias. All you have to do is provide a coupon code for your products and that's it. So I'm offering a free 1 year free access for 20 sellers (US,UK & Canada) so that you can start uploading your products without any cost! And in returns I would like to get some feedback on how we can improve our service in the future. There are only 3 little steps that you need to make:

1. Register you account from our website at fbamarkets.com
2. Choose Yearly Seller Membership (price $240)
3. Use this coupon code - freeforyear Later you will see the price will be $0 and you will get your own dashboard and you can start right away If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to ask

** This is not some dirty tactics to boost your BSR or to get to number one page. This is just to get acknowledge from other tester and give their honest opinion on your products
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,387
Re: Beta Tester - Amazon Product Review Service
25 Aug 2016
@FBAmarkets

Interesting service. To be honest, I'm not sure that Amazon would look at this any differently than purchasing positive reviews, other than yours would be "honest". You are still basically paying to get a review of your product, not having a legitimate customer purchasing a product and then reviewing. Could be wrong though. Hope it goes well.
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,316
26 Aug 2016
From Amazons T&C's

•Do not misuse feedback, ratings or product reviews: ?Ratings and feedback: The rating and feedback features allow buyers to evaluate the overall performance of a seller, helping sellers to develop a reputation within the Amazon Marketplace. You may not post (or get another person to post) abusive or inappropriate feedback or include personal information about a transaction partner. Please note that this also includes posting ratings or feedback to your own account. You may request feedback from a buyer, but you may not pay or offer any incentive to a buyer for either providing or removing feedback (or get anyone else to do so for you).

?Product reviews: Product reviews are important to the Amazon Marketplace, providing a forum for feedback about product details and reviewers' experiences with products—positive or negative. You may not write reviews for products that you have a financial interest in, including reviews for products that you or your competitors sell (or get anyone else to do so for you). In addition, you may not provide compensation for a review other than a free copy of the product. If you offer a free product, it must be clear that you are soliciting an unbiased review. The free product must be provided in advance; no refunds are permitted after the review is written. Product review solicitations that ask for only positive reviews or that offer compensation are prohibited. You may not ask buyers to remove negative reviews.
Therefore this could be a bit of a grey area as the product, whilst free, is supplied as part of a paid for service (compensation paid to a third party), which is then possibly against Amazon policy.

I know that Amazon have been clamping down on fake reviews in the last year or so, however if I were going to offer my products to review for free I would simply contact one of the Hall Of Fame Reviewers rather than pay for a service.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
26 Aug 2016
People (typically Amazon private labelers) use product review services like these at scale (100s of reviews) to push up their sales rank as much as their reviews.

www.webretailer.com/categories...iews.asp?category=206#profiles

(Most aren't available in the UK).

Although Amazon are clamping down on reviews in a number of ways I haven't heard of these types of services being targeted. It could happen in the future of course, and is very easy for them to track as they all use discount codes generated on Amazon itself.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco