how to start work with warehouse

Poster
igal.nikolaev
Kudos: 44
how to start work with warehouse
29 Aug 2016
hi
iam anew seller on eBay and amazon, and i want to start using warehouses service for it.
if somebody can recommend me some good warehouse and what i need to do to start work with them i will be very grateful!
thanks
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,316
Re: how to start work with warehouse
30 Aug 2016
@igal.nikolaev

Hi

By saying that you want to use warehouses, do you mean a warehouse to store and distribute your own goods, or you wish to use a warehouse to dropship goods ?
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Israel Israel
igal.nikolaev
30 Aug 2016
thanks for for your attention!
store and distribute its what i am looking for...
my preference is something in us that can ship world wild.
Israel Israel
igal.nikolaev
31 Aug 2016
@Bigian13 i means that i want to to order items from suppliers, to keep it in the warehouse until it will be sold... can you help me with that?
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,387
31 Aug 2016
I know there are several companies that do this kind of thing. We do our own storage and fulfillment. Amazon does this but I hear bad stories. I do believe New Egg now offers a storage and fulfillment service. If there are no reviews on WebRetailer, you may want to just google for US based services and contact them directly. Have them put in you in touch with their customers to get opinions. If they do not want to let you contact any of their customers, you probably don't want to use them!
Israel Israel
igal.nikolaev
31 Aug 2016
@Jax Music Supply
thanks for attention!
i found about 10 companies...the problem is , when they talk with me and understand that i am a new seller they immediately find a beautiful way to tell me that they don't want to work with me...

if you can help me with company that accept to work with new seller it will be grate!

and if you don't mind i have another question:
can i send my inventory to amazon without labelling it? directly from the suppliers?
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,316
31 Aug 2016
@igal.nikolaev

If I understand you correctly you are wanting companies that dropship for you. ie you sell their goods, pass the orders on to them and they send the goods out for you.

Unfortunately the responses that you are getting are becoming more common from suppliers. There are several posts about dropshipping on this forum along with the reasons why companies do not want to help anymore. All you can do is keep trying to find one that will work with you.

With regards to Amazon, you can send items direct to Amazon from a supplier but any labels that need to be placed on the products will be charged for by Amazon. Your supplier will also have to arrange for the correct Amazon labels to be placed on the boxes in the consignment. You should also be aware of any quality issues. If your supplier sends incorrect / faulty / damaged goods direct to Amazon you are responsible for the cost of disposal or removal. I would only do this with a recognised and trusted supplier.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Israel Israel
igal.nikolaev
31 Aug 2016
@Bigian13
i thought that if i ordering from whole sale its not drop shipping... but good to know !
thank you very mach!

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor