MultiChannel Software for Variation Listing

Virginia United States
Kudos: 19
MultiChannel Software for Variation Listing
2 Sep 2016
I sell in the bedding category where all the listings are in Variation format (Parent-Children Size-color).

I am looking for suggestion on multi-channel listing solution to list on Amazon, eBay and Sears that do not require annual contracts. Thanks.

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 25
Re: MultiChannel Software for Variation Listing
5 Sep 2016
@Sysqs have you tried Linnworks? They offer a 30 day rolling contract and don't take any commission.

They can list to both eBay and Amazon, they don't have a listing tool yet for Sears but they integrate with Sears in the form of stock control & shipping.
United States United States
Kudos: 22
7 Sep 2016

My name is Annie and I am writing to you on behalf of my company, Core Technologies.

I am hoping that we might be a good match for your growing Channel management needs and I am certain that our Channel Management software can save you guys time and money.

Many of our customers paid a percentage of each product sold to their channel management software company. When Channergy is used as an adjunct, we are able to help you to take that percentage home and put those profits in the bank!

My goal is to set up a live demo with your technical/software team and show you what we can do for Strivectin, how we can save you money and manage your online retail platform from A to Z. Please check out our features and pricing and let me know if you have any questions.

Download the Channergy Features sheet:

Core Technologies was founded in 1995 and released a full backoffice system called Mailware. It was designed for mail order businesses and offered order entry, order import, inventory management, customer relations, purchasing and receiving, emailing, reports etc. It is a big system and has kept pace with the times. In 2009 we wrote our multi channel manager which communicates with Amazon, ebay, Rakuten, Sears, Magento, Shopify, Volusion, Big Commerce and several other ecommerce solutions. For those we download orders, upload product changes and for several upload full listings, and upload shipping confirmations.

You can learn more about it at

Download the price sheet:

We will prepare a formal quote after your demo tailored to your specific needs.

*Note: Channergy and additional license prices include setup and installation by Core Technologies. Setup instructions are available online at

Core Technologies has been in business for over 20 years and has thousands of happy customers who use Channergy every day for their mail order business. Channergy is a comprehensive program unlike many of the multi channel only products. You can learn more about Channergy at

I am happy to arrange a live demonstration of Channergy for the interested parties in your organization. Please let me know a date and time that works for you. A demo takes about 45 minutes and I can answer any questions you may have at that time.

Thanks again. I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Annie Liebermann
Technical Solutions Advisor
CoreTechnologies: Makers of Channergy Multi Channel Manager
866-624-5927 Cell: 970-388-6604
Herts, England United Kingdom
Kudos: 11,510
7 Sep 2016
Our forum policy is that suppliers should not post recommending their own products/services (they can PM instead).

But in this case we'll relax that rule and open this thread up to any other suppliers who can address @Sysqs's needs.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
Kudos: 22
7 Sep 2016
@Andy I do apologize Andy! I need to read the rules! I won't do that again!

Xpress Lister
2nd Office