I am DONE! - Worst Support Ever

Poster
sandrabooher
Kudos: 30
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
I am DONE! - Worst Support Ever
8 Sep 2016
Even though you pay for a yearly support plan, don't expect to get much of any. Further, don't expect any phone support. After a recent problem where only some Amazon FBA orders where importing, it took 2 full days of showing them exactly what the problem was. There was no resolution and they kept trying the same low level support . They advised it should work. Then nothing.. They don't fix the problem and just leave you hanging. In fact they just clicked off the communication session and never answer you again.

I had many problems with T-HUB in the past and I have become very savy with the software; in fact I could easily do technical support for them! But.. After 3 years of this crappy support I am done! Someone by the name of Manish used to own the company many years ago and he provided average support; in fact on a few occasions, I was able to speak to him. This is no longer the case.

This is what usually happens.

You submit a ticket, then they copy/paste some standard response. The first response advises you to go through the initial setup to verify your setup is correct. To the average person, this is not easy; I am lucky that I do IT work.

Then the second response it to try something else and if you let this continue, this will continue going back and forth for 3 or 4 days; while nothing is happening.

They don't speak English; therefore don't expect to communicate well. Additionally they are not in the US; they work remotely from abroad.

Overall, the software works well WHEN IT WORKS!

I have decided to use another software that provides phone support and is located in the US.
United States United States
BillGPS
Kudos: 20
Re: I am DONE! - Worst Support Ever
12 Sep 2016
@sandrabooher I was about to set up an account with T-HUB until I had a horrible experience talking to them about the software. The person on the other end was not interested in having a conversation with me at all. I figured if its this bad pre-sale, whats it going to be like once they get our money.

If you dont mind me asking, what program are you using and have you found any limitations with it's programming or services?

Thank you for your help!
Bill
sandrabooher
Kudos: 30
13 Sep 2016
@BillGPS hi

I've switched on Connex for QB www.connexforquickbooks.com/ because I use qb enterprise addition software. It's nice working with people who can actually speak your language.

The sister version for other versions is Cloud Cart Connector. appcenter.intuit.com/cloud-cart

Let me know if you need anything else.

s
BillGPS
Kudos: 20
15 Sep 2016
@sandrabooher

Thank you very much for the information. I have reached out to Connex for QB today to get more information.

Thanks again!
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware