Are you all using apps for selling eBay and Amazon items?
Closed

Poster
OBVA Virtual assistants
Kudos: 102
Are you all using apps for selling eBay and Amazon items?
13 Sep 2016
Festive season is nearing!! Are you all using apps for selling eBay and Amazon items? How about Bandy App?
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
Re: Are you all using apps for selling eBay and Amazon items
17 Sep 2016
@OBVA Virtual assistants

No, we are not using, or do we intend to use, apps to sell on any channel other than the selling channels own apps which are provided free of charge. (I hate most selling apps by the way, as you will know if you read some of my other posts.)

The Bandy App is mainly for selling second hand goods as far as I am aware and has been around for a couple of years with very limited success. Not something that I would wish to promote and certainly not mainstream enough for most serious online sellers, especially with the barter aspect that is proposed / available.

Can I just say that if on your own website you are going to have testimonials with images that are implied by association to be from the person in the image try getting an image of the person 'quoted' and not a standard stock photo of somebody unrelated.

This is an image of Darrius Willrich:

Slightly different to the one you portray on your banner !

It does make me doubt the legitimacy of the claims on your website and therefore a lack of trust..

Does this make me want to spend money with you ? No, sorry.

Does this make me want to listen to Darrius Willrich ? No, sorry, but his music does grow on you, and certain tracks are quite easy listening.

[Last edited: 17 Sep 2016]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Kolkata, India India
OBVA Virtual assistants
Kudos: 102
19 Sep 2016
@Bigian13
Thank you for sharing a feedback on our site. I apologize for the confusion. I agree with whatever you say. All our testimonials are real. we got this website designed, way back in 2010, many of the customers were not comfortable in posting their pictures. However, things are different now. We are in the process of launching a new website. Darrius has been our client. It was wonderful working with him. This time in our new website, we will be posting his real picture. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you.
PA United States
devonmccee
Kudos: 37
20 Sep 2016
We are using Sellbrite as a multi channel application
Supplier
New York United States
Amzpecty
Kudos: 91
6 Oct 2016
Hi there!

As required by the rules, I have to disclose first that I am representing a software developer that is currently marketing a Chrome and Firefox extension for checking competitor stock and pricing on Amazon.

Not all third-party apps are bad, although you could correctly guess that I'm partial towards that opinion. Even before we started work on Amzpecty, we already saw the need for such an app to help out Amazon sellers. Imagine if you have to type in "999" for each seller just to find out how many they've got in their inventory.

It takes a lot of time! Thus, we believe that Amazon sellers can benefit from our app greatly. Although it doesn't sell directly, Amzpecty does influence seller decisions regarding pricing and inventory.

Cheers,
Lloyd
Pricing can make or break an e-commerce website. You can check competitor quantity and pricing on Amazon now with Amzpecty.

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro