5 tips to increase your conversion rates like crazy

Poster
MattKramer
Kudos: 73
5 tips to increase your conversion rates like crazy
14 Sep 2016
Hello There!

The pain, that the abandoned carts left behind is finally over. The good news is, that it has nothing to do with voodoo or any sort of foul magic.
Here is a nifty little article, that will equip you with 5 bullet proof tips about what you can do to increase the conversion rates on your website in just a short amount of time.

These 5 simple yet effective tips are bringing pure awesomeness right on top of your desk.

So here you go, dive into it, feel free to share and comment, your feedback is appreciated!

Best of luck,
Matt
United States United States
lorettas.upcycledsurprises
Kudos: 53
Re: 5 tips to increase your conversion rates like crazy
19 Sep 2016
@MattKramer
These tips really help, especially about
the sales signs, this is something I forgot,
it worked and I moved on to what I thought
where more sophisicated methods WRONGO.
THANKS!
Hungary Hungary
MattKramer
19 Sep 2016
@lorettas.upcycledsurprises

I'm really glad that you've found it useful. If you think you have some friends who might find it handy, please feel free to share with them. For feedbacks like yours I know I could help and it was worth the time.

Matt

[Last edited: 19 Sep 2016]
North Carolina United States
Lindsey Sanders
Kudos: 71
23 Sep 2016
@MattKramer Thanks, great advice on comparing A/B options and such. I haven't really focused on testing new methods to see which one drives better conversions.
Hungary Hungary
MattKramer
23 Sep 2016
@Lindsey Sanders

Hey Lindsey! Thanks for the feedback, It's good to see that you've found something that is useful. Also you would help a ton if you could share this with others. Thanks again for the reply!

[Last edited: 23 Sep 2016]
Supplier
New York United States
Amzpecty
Kudos: 91
4 Oct 2016
@MattKramer

Nice post man. I really like how you put a focus on split testing and keeping an eye on "bounce rates," or when customers don't push through with checking out a cart.
Pricing can make or break an e-commerce website. You can check competitor quantity and pricing on Amazon now with Amzpecty.
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,316
5 Oct 2016
@MattKramer

Great post.

Our biggest problem used to be with the 'almost' sales / abandoned carts.

Our websites already offer our lowest prices when compared to our prices on Amazon, eBay etc. however when we followed up on abandoned carts, it appeared that people EXPECT an email offering them a discount if they abandon the cart. This is not helped by a UK bank advertising on TV advising customers to do this.

If we contact the customer and advise them of the situation (without offering a discount) within 24 hours of them abandoning the cart, we achieve a 75% success rate on retrieval. If we leave this until 48 hours this drops down to around 20%.. Automated e-mails now go out 30 minutes after the cart is abandoned, and these customers tend to repeat business more than those that do not abandon the cart for some unknown reason.

Maybe they trust our honesty !
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder