PayPal + Endicia +

Poster
SurvivorsEdge
Kudos: 130
PayPal + Endicia +
7 May 2007
I use Auction Wizard 2000 and love it. I have been using ShipWorks with with it. I LOVE the way Shipworks integrates Paypal and Endica. I ove how Auction Wizard 2000 handles listings, inventory, emails, invoicing etc.

Question: what ONE program combines both?

AW2K handles everythig (including a FANTASTIC job of listing auction and store items) I could think of EXCEPT it doesn't download from eBay and PayPal the information that Shipworks does (checkout information, method of payment, amount paid,) and with the click of ONE button in ShipWorks, all you do is enter the weight, and the label is done. Then all I do is paste the tracking number and name back into Auction Wizard.

Also built into ShipWork is the ability to mark on ebay if an item has been paid for and shipped for you.

I'm listing all of these things I like so hopefully someone can say they know of a program that does all this.
Supplier
Hoboken, NJ United States
redstage networks
Kudos: 255
Re: PayPal + Endicia +
8 May 2007
Hi SharpTradingCompany,

There are a decent amount of software packages that will do that for you, including ours. What price range are you looking at? Auction Wizard is a very cost effective solution. If you are going to step up your automation, it's going to cost a bit more.
Redstage Internet Marketing Solutions
Internet Marketing Strategies | SEO | PPC | Social Media
www.redstagesolutions.com
Fayetteville, AR United States
SurvivorsEdge
Kudos: 130
8 May 2007
Wow, that sounds like a used car pitch. I have listed specifically what I am looking for. Anyone out there have a REAL answer?
Supplier
redstage networks
8 May 2007
I can't really help you unless you give me more info on what your needs are. If you let us know approx how many listings/mo you are doing or what you're budgeting for your software upgrade, then I'm sure the vendors lurking this forum will be happy to provide you with some possible solutions.

Our Laris software combines eBay management, inventory management, and shipping all in one solution (and that's really just the tip of the iceberg). You can print USPS labels through our Endicia Dazzle software integration, or you can print USPS labels directly from our system.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
8 May 2007
Hi STC,

If you want a desktop application with Endicia integration, MarketBlast and AuctionSage fit the bill. They both have good reputations, and reasonable trial periods. AuctionSage has an annual fee of $80, while MarketBlast has a higher one-off fee that has been sneaking up over the last year from $99 to $199.

DEK AuctionManager also has Endicia and other shipping links built in but I know nothing about how well regarded it is, so can't recommend Outright.

SellCenter , to be fair to you I agree that it is not completely clear what STC wants. However, it is not really helpful just to recommend your own product regardless. Auction Wizard 2000 and ShipWorks are both desktop applications so that's a strong hint that a web-based solution isn't wanted. Unless you are going to advise on a range of products, please reserve from simply promoting Laris.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
redstage networks
8 May 2007
Sorry about that. I'm always more than happy to recommend products to sellers who are not yet ready for a management solution like ours. I was just trying to get some grasp on how much volume STC was doing so I could make some recommendations.

I'll avoid the shameless plugs in the future =)

P.S. I'm not a big fan of desktop based programs in this space. So if I had to make my recommendation in that software class, take a look at Vendio.

[Last edited: 8 May 2007]

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo