Poor Customer Service - James and James Fulfillment Review

Poster
ECommerce
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Poor Customer Service - James and James Fulfillment Review
3 Oct 2016
James and James Fulfillment Reviews
What was good about this product or service overall?
I called this company - 3 times to get prices for fulfilment services for our new recommence business after finding their website online. I was told each time somebody from the sales team would call back next day, they never did. Tried to get in contact through their online form, they emailed back a template asking for more info about company which was completed - they never emailed back despite sending two further emails. It makes me think if this is their service to new potential clients it's not worth taking the risk with a company that has such poor service. How would they deal with our customers?

Could anything have been better?
Mostly everything. Can't recommend

How was the support?
Pretty much non existent
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
James and James Fulfilment
Kudos: 25
Re: Poor Customer Service - James and James Fulfillment Revi
14 Oct 2016
@ECommerce

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

I’m very sorry to hear that this has been your introduction to James and James. We usually manage to delight our customers and give our all to support people interested in working with us.

Unfortunately your inquiry was submitted at a time when we were swamped with requests (what it is to be popular!) However, we know that we should have handled your enquiry far better.

If you would still like to look into working with us our Sales and Marketing Director will speak to you personally and look to delight you - if that is at all possible.

We have sent you a direct message.
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder