Latest update worst of all

Poster
TRIIFORC3
Kudos: 20
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Latest update worst of all
12 Oct 2016
Wish I could rate less than 1 star

Got the platform updated on October 12, 2016 and everything is a mess now!

All the emails and messages are in the same folder, can't filter them or locate old ones.

Can't even REPLY to my customers, they had the brilliant idea to create a new "email" address where all the replies go out from, nor eBay or Amazon recognize this new email address, so no messages are going out.

No option to record signatures.

Tried reaching customer service and all the agents are busy (wondering why).

Save some time and money and look for a new messaging platform.
Supplier
Dublin Ireland
victor.corcoran
Kudos: 60
Re: Latest update worst of all
7 Dec 2016
@TRIIFORC3

We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with the ReplyManager upgrade process. Your upgrade clearly didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped but I can assure you that these issues have been investigated and resolved.

Could you please contact us at support@replymanager.com so we can ensure everything is running perfectly and to answer any remaining concerns?

Our recently upgraded customers have confirmed that the new platform provides significant improvements over the previous version. We have also resolved the issues earlier customers had experienced with the upgrade.

Upgrading ReplyManager provides us with a platform to significantly enhance the product and strengthen your account security.

We are committed to providing a world class solution and to make the transition as smooth as possible for all our customers. If there is any way we can help you further, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Victor

CEO
ReplyManager
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo