Auctions Worldwide

Poster
chris12331
Kudos: 35
Auctions Worldwide
3 Jun 2007
Hello Everyone. www.auctionsworldwide.net

I have been reading a few threads on what sellers would like to see on a auctions site. From what I have read It has been decided to re-launch Auctions Worldwide earlier than anticipated.

We have changed the format from what is generally expected today to that of what was the norm when Ebay first launched some years ago.
There are no stores and no Buy Now features. The whole site is purely Auction for the best possible price. (There is of course a reserve price built in) The auction format is standard, dutch or reverse auctions. A sellers choice.

There is no SSL certificate at this time. I will get that added this coming week. Also there is no bulk loader. Again, I will get that added. But first I have to find someone who knows perl/cgi scripting who can write this into the script.

There will be a front page featured auction which is for items of special interest and value.

All the usual other features are there. Forum, live support, chat and etc. There is a very good affiliates program built in too, so all users can earn credits to there sellers account.

Listing fees are very reasonable and we will use our format of no sale no fee basis. All new users will receive a promotional credit of $200 to there sellers account. Also when that is used up we shall then use the GBA format of invoicing sellers at the end of each month, payable within 28 days from invoice date.

A requirement for this site is all buyers and sellers must complete the feedback form for every transaction made. Non completion means one warning then suspension for a second non compliance.

The site is multi-lingual and has just about every currency there is. I will add a currency converter to the site for all to use and compare.

There will be more to write on this, but in time for the summer solstice, please help me to get the site re launched and lets try to bring some fun back into the auctions world. Lets see if it is possible to have a auctions only auction site that will attract people to use us.

And to add a bit of icing to my cake. I just found out during the 8 weeks the site has been in limbo 5 sales totaling over $950 have been made.

I am open to and invite suggestions on the site and feedback as to whether it should be now left as is or other features added.
Thanks

Chris.

[Last edited: 3 Jun 2007]
United Kingdom United Kingdom
chris12331
Re: Auctions Worldwide
14 Jul 2007
An Update

The new and revamped Auctions Worldwide will be opened sometime on monday evening. The existing site will be removed and the new one opened.

I wont say too much except this is a very different auction site from the run of the mill and may well be worth a visit.

Thanks

Chris.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
chris12331
Re: Auctions Worldwide
27 Jul 2007
Auctions Worldwide is now live and fully operational.

As i said this would be a tad different. Well it is. Its a pure Auctions Only site. No e stores, no fixed price, no make an offer and no swap.

It does have. Auction Rooms. Your own auction house so to speak. Run your own open public auctions or invitation only and private auctions. Garage and or house clearance sales, Wanted ads in reverse auction format. Standard and dutch auctions also. All page SSL when logged in (Comodo) Video Auctions (8 mgbs limit) Full htmll for listings and auction rooms, Bidfind mega list and Escrow if required, live support, email support, telephone support, Full tender system for business auctions and requirements and so much more (I kid you not).

Try a test run of the auction rooms. 60 day free including all listings and charges.

Registration is very easy and so is listing.

Please visit the site and see for yourself. I really do think you will like and and be impressed.

Thanks

Chris

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister