using Turbo now, but need a new reliable software!

Poster
lailamar
Kudos: 86
using Turbo now, but need a new reliable software!
21 Jun 2007
Hi; new to the post = hoping you can help.
I have been using Turbo to list on Ebay for 2 years now, and because there is limitations of how many items you can have in the databse and some import/export problems with it, due to huge amounts of time waisted extra on corrections, i need a new software.
I would like something that can be downloaded to my computer as Turbo Lister is, because i don't want to be online all the time. anywone can help me with a new listing software i can use for my ebay auctions? thank you very much!
Florida United States
blackstar
Kudos: 334
Re: using Turbo now, but need a new reliable softw
22 Jun 2007
Personally, as a desktop solution, I found MarketBlast to be far superior to TurboLister, and very reasonably priced.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,637
Re: using Turbo now, but need a new reliable softw
22 Jun 2007
MarketBlast is indeed a good product, but it might overkill for your needs - it has a fairly steep learning curve and lots of features that you might not need.

The closest thing to a direct Turbo Lister replacement is The Poster Toaster but I would look at others in the Ad Listers category such as SpoonFeeder.

[Last edited: 12 Jul 2012]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
India India
Bill Morgan
Kudos: 40
Re: using Turbo now, but need a new reliable software!
4 Jul 2007
Hi,
If you are looking out for an desktop tool checkout for Andale(Vendio now) which can solve your issues.

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister