MARKETWORKS Vs. ESELLERPRO: 10 Things I Hate/Love About You!

Poster
fashionvault.com
Kudos: 150
MARKETWORKS Vs. ESELLERPRO: 10 Things I Hate/Love About You!
27 Jul 2007
Ok, these programs are both very excellent, however very different. Marketworks is much older and has many more users. eSellerPro is new to the scene. I want to hear from those of you who are either:

Already using one of these two products

OR

Have demo'd or gone through a trial setup of BOTH

______If you are already using one of them, then respond to this:

"In using [Marketworks or ESellerPro], something I REALLY hate and wish would be changed or be done a different way is..."

OR

"In using [Marketworks or ESellerPro], something I REALLY love and could NOT do without is..."

______If you have experience with both via trials, demos, or actual live usage, respond to this:

"In comparing the two products, [Marketworks or ESellerPro] is clearly superior when it comes to..."

And please elaborate.

Always introduce yourself by saying what type of products you sell, explaining what attributes of those products require what types of special handling with regard to listing them for sale and handling them in inventory database (i.e. what special requirements do you have that must be dealt with by your auction software), and finally be sure to say if you are selling on ebay and/or amazon and/or your own website domain.

*THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO COMPARE CUSTOMER SERVICE, ATTITUDES, OR CLAIMS OF FEATURES TO BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE PROVIDED BY EACH COMPANY. THIS IS STRICTLY TO COMPARE THE FUNCTIONALITY, RELIABILITY, AND DESIGN OF THE PRODUCTS THEMSELVES, AS THEY STAND NOW, REGARDLESS OF HOW FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL THE PEOPLE ARE AT EACH RESPECTIVE COMPANY.*

I will then compile a definitive list based on the responses and post them somewhere on a blog when done.

Feel free to post referencing multiple features, not just one, and be sure to indicate how "big of a deal" it is to you. In other words, if this one feature that you absolutely hate was the MAIN reason you decided NOT to go with one of them, or vice versa, if this ONE feature absolutely sold you on one of them, let us know it was THAT important to you! Or if it's just a tiny thing but you still LOVE it, let us know it's tiny but VERY nice!

Thanks!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
direct4games
Kudos: 125
Re: MARKETWORKS Vs. ESELLERPRO: 10 Things I Hate/Love About
10 Aug 2007
Hi
I was one of the first users of ESeller Pro - nearly 2 years ago

It is the most fantastic peice of software for listing to EBAY, AMAZON, and now PLAYTRADE .

With stock control, exporting financials to Sage, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Back Orders, Paypal and Bank reconcilation to name a few but a few functaionalities, you will NOT make a wrong decison to go with ESP.

There technical team and developers have been creating software for over 20 years - they know what the user wants, and they are implementing new features all the time.

They are market leaders .............. I couldn't do without them!
Thanks to all at ESPro

If anybody wants to contact we direct to ask questions -pls do

pete@direct4e.com

PS I used Marketworks - nice guys, but their software lacked a lot of usabilty, and they gave me a $5000 refund on store design! Happy the day I got rid of them, and changed to ESPro!

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister