eSeller Pro Pricing query

Poster
Graham-uk
Kudos: 30
eSeller Pro Pricing query
29 Jul 2007
Hello, again...

Two questions in one night...(that'll be the caffeine)

right, then...I've seen positive reviews of eSeller Pro, but cannot seem to find any quote for pricing...

Has anyone bought it? (the software, that is...you're okay, hopefully)

I'm trying to start off (on eBay) with a small budget...AuctionSplash looks good to get going; but for heavier-use, initial thoughts are towards eSeller Pro; AuctionSage or Laris

There's another one (Laris)...they haven't put prices up either; does anyone have experience (pricing specifically) of this service?

Regards

Graham.
Phoenix, AZ United States
factorybuyer
Re: eSeller Pro Pricing query
29 Aug 2007
I finally got a response from eSellerPro, stating they are only working with Titanium Powersellers in the USA currently.

No mention of pricing, however.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Graham-uk
30 Aug 2007
factorybuyer:

Thank you for your reply.

I still haven't received a reply from them, so your information has been significant.

Graham.
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Sandbourne Systems
Kudos: 35
5 Sep 2007
Hello there. I see from the comments above that there is some confusion over the current pricing structure for eSellerPro.

I can only apologise for this as our basic pricing model is not intended to be a mystery and is in fact outlined as part of our product entry on this site.

If however you are looking for details on implementation and hosting costs, these are discussed directly with prospective clients, as they can be influenced significantly by a client 's circumstances and requirements.

If you email your contact details to us at enquiries@esellerpro.com one of our team will be happy to discuss your own circumstances and requirements with you and give you a full breakdown of the costs involved.

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First