We are looking for a software that will let us list the same

Poster
seli
Kudos: 20
We are looking for a software that will let us list the same
27 Aug 2007
We sell unique items and one of a kind ,each item is different.
We are looking for a software that will let us list the same exact item In quantity of one, in the flowing markets :ebay, amazon, overstoke and are own web store.

Marketworks , Infopia, and Kyozou told us that thir is no software the can performer what we are seeking to list In quantity of one,and it is also agints ebay and overstoke rules to do so.
Is that true?

At first when we spoke to Zoovy the told us that we can fifle what we are seeking, but we told them what the other ecommerce told us the representative of zoovy got back to us and said they can only have amazon and are own web site(we do not mean Amazon Webstore , but are own web site) list the same item.

Finly ChannelAdvisor has told us that can allowe us to list the some item on a few marketplaces and remove the item form the others ones if it sells.

We are afraid the representative of ChannelAdvisor dos not understand how we want to list therfor she said we can list it that way.

Can it be that ChannelAdvisorm offers a service that its competitors do not offer?
If the can, how can the go agints ebay and overstoke rules?
Is thir realy a rule you can not list the some item on ebay and other market places?
Is thir a other company that will let us list the same item on a few marketplaces.

thanks you for your help

Sam
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,619
Re: We are looking for a software that will let us list the
3 Sep 2007

seli wrote:

Is thir realy a rule you can not list the some item on ebay and other market places?
Just to clarify, you have unique items that you want to list on eBay, Amazon, Overstock, and your own website at the same time. You want to remove the item from all the sites when it sells on any one of them (or gets its first bid on eBay, I assume).

My understanding of eBay's listing policies is that this is not prohibited. You can't solicit sales outside eBay from eBay itself, so don't link to the item off-eBay from the auction.

Also, I would be careful to remove the item from other marketplaces when it gets its first bid on eBay, as you will probably attract attention if you regularly cancel bids and end listings early (although it is allowed to end a listing because the item is "no longer available for sale").

That's just my understanding. eBay's listing rules are notoriously complex and enforcement varies, does anyone have a different interpretation?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager