Checkout and Inventory Management

Hong Kong Hong Kong
Kudos: 20
Checkout and Inventory Management
16 Oct 2007
Dear All,

I am a newbie to this forum but already impressed by such active involvement of you friendly people.

We are an active volume seller of eBay US and some other intl eBay sites. I am looking for a superb auction management software yet don't want to pay high fees for services such as Channel Advisor Merchant and the like. However, we found their checkout services very useful so I am wondering whether some other cheaper services would offer that.

We are currently using inkFrog and efficiency is low. I will greatly appreciate your advise for any power substitutes. Moreover, if without the checkout process, any management software could accurately and efficiently manage inventories?

Many thanks for your attention! =)

Warm wishes,

Hoboken, NJ United States
redstage networks
Kudos: 255
Re: Checkout and Inventory Management
24 Oct 2007
Hi David,

I'm sorry no one has responded to your thread yet. It's usually much quicker.

Software experts will be able to give you a better answer if you tell us about how many listings you're doing on eBay, if you have interest in other venues like Amazon or your own website, and what type of products you sell.

Remember that for your business to thrive, you do need to make the investment in what I call "the tools of the trade". A barbor only charges $10 for a haircut, but his scissors cost $150. A Chef will spend around $1000-2000 on his/her set of knives.

I would recommend that you start look at some of the medium priced software packages as you require the automation and management capabilities to grow. I thinky you'll be surprised by how much an upgrade in tools will swing your business in a growth stage.

I'm with Sell Center, the providers of Laris. If you would like to discuss your needs with me further, give me a call at 888.33.LARIS x220

Best Regards,

Redstage Internet Marketing Solutions
Internet Marketing Strategies | SEO | PPC | Social Media
Herts, England United Kingdom
Kudos: 11,526
29 Oct 2007
Hi David,

Do you want the checkout feature that replaces eBay's standard checkout?

That is known as Third Party Checkout or Checkout Redirect and requires the software provider to agree to special terms and pay eBay a $5,000 annual fee. As such, most of the compatible solutions are in the top tier of management programs - e.g. ChannelAdvisor Merchant, Infopia, Kyozou, Zoovy.

The lower-cost solutions that appear to provide it are Laris, ChannelMAX,, and Vendio Sales Manager.

I hope that helps!

[Last edited: 29 Oct 2007]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
California United States
Kudos: 105
31 Oct 2007
Hi David,

Vendio offers a wide variety of packages for sellers ,depending upon your requirments .Our checkout and inventory system has all the possible features that you could want .If you have any questions you can email me , i work at vendio and also a powerseller on ebay .

World First
Seller Dynamics