MarketBlast Downloads Not Available

Poster
Paddymcc
Kudos: 30
MarketBlast Downloads Not Available
26 Oct 2007
Do you guys know if its possible to get a trial of Market Blast 2.0?

We have been checking their website and its been saying the site is being update for this past couple of weeks so we are unable to download a trial version.

We have tried 1.1 but i dont want to start using 1.1 then have to swop to 2.0 if we like it.

Also does Market Blast work for Ebay Uk? As we are based in the UK.

[Last edited by moderator: Added detail to title — 29 Oct 2007]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: MarketBlast
26 Oct 2007
Welcome to the site.

MarketBlast does not work for eBay.co.uk

I don't know what's going on with them at the moment - downloads have not been available for a while.

Does anyone know why?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Ireland Ireland
Paddymcc
26 Oct 2007
Any idea what software is out there for the UK that is not going to charge me a fortune to trial?

Ive spoken to eSellerPro and Channel Advisor but the fees are extortionate. It will work out costing me about the same cost to pay an extra persons salary every month.

[Last edited: 26 Oct 2007]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
26 Oct 2007
Here is the auction management software for eBay UK:

www.webretailer.com/searches/eBay-uk-auction-management.asp

It's hard to narrow it down further without more information about your requirements or preferences.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
FreqZ
Kudos: 50
26 Oct 2007
Not Sure whats going on with MarketBlast either. btw, Long time reader here, first time poster

I have about 3 or 4 open tickets with them and getting no response at all. Major problems and I'm not even able to use the software do to problems.

Been with them since the start of the Beta Testing on 2.0 and no matter how much I tried to get it to work right, nothing but problems. Support has been an issue and still seems as it still is.

They pulled their forums off line which now makes zero communication. Not that they read their own forums anyway.

Could have been a great software with great features but the support never brought it up to speed.
Ireland Ireland
Paddymcc
26 Oct 2007
Is it possible to sign up to Marketworks to just trial for the 2 weeks or do they bill you right away for the software?
FreqZ
26 Oct 2007
It was a 45 day trial, But seems they have pulled their download links offline.
Ireland Ireland
Paddymcc
26 Oct 2007
Trialled Market Works this afternoon and its not very good either.

The search to avoid paying eSellerPro's higher than expected fees continues.....

[Last edited: 31 Oct 2007]
FreqZ
26 Oct 2007
I wanted so back to use MarketBlast but I can't work past it not working. So it looks like I'm back to AuctionWizard2000 .

If you have not checked them out you should. May not look the best and may not have all the nice graphics, But it does work and works solid.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
direct4games
Kudos: 125
Re: MarketBlast Downloads Not Available
26 Nov 2007
I have to disagree with the earlier poster, who claims that eSeller Pro fees are high, and that it would cost him more than an extra sales person - WRONG!

We list on

Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.fr
Amazon.de
Play.co.uk
Ebay.co.uk
and our 2 website - one retail and the other wholesale

eSeller Pro lists all our inventory at the touch of a button to all these marketplaces - You would need a team of people to list our 12,000 different items, so give eSeller Pro a try, I have been using it for 2 years, and I cant fault it!

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister