Download user details from ebay

Poster
warrinder
Kudos: 15
Download user details from ebay
9 Nov 2007
Hello

Im looking for software which downloads my sold inventory from ebay in to a csv format that also includes the users email address.

The ebay software downloads everything but the email address which is very annoying as i need the email address' so i can intergrate the CSV file with UPS shipping software.

Any suggestions would be hugeley welcome

[Last edited by moderator: Fixed typo in title — 9 Nov 2007]
Supplier
California United States
proshopp.com
Kudos: 105
Re: Downlaod user details from ebay
9 Nov 2007
Hello

You can try Vendio ,it has a desktop tool which stores all your post sale data which you could export into an excel or Csv file .
It also has a seamless intergration with Ups, usps and fedex. So you will be bale to print labels and invoices as well .
For more information call 877-258-8488.

Thanks
-Steve
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,606
Re: Downlaod user details from ebay
9 Nov 2007
Hi warrinder, welcome to the site

I think proshopp.com is referring to Vendio Sales Manager. That is a full auction management tool with monthly, listing and/or final-value fees. As you only mention that you want a CSV download that might be overkill for your needs.

You could look at Auction X2 which has a one-time cost and offers CSV export, although I can't tell from their site if the buyer's email address is included in that. (Auction X2 specializes in importing and analyzing eBay data).

Otherwise you could look at Multichannel Management Solutions, where there are many programs that have a CSV export, and much else besides.

[Last edited: 27 Oct 2016]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
jenny
Kudos: 87
Re: Download user details from ebay
13 Nov 2007
Hi warrinder!

I just found a greatl program that does what you need. It is called Auction X2 (it has a page on this site, I believe). It is inexpensive, and it does everything you are asking for above. Although it doesn't download the information in csv format, you can export it to a csv file and then do whatever you like with the information.

The program saves me LOTS of time by importing my sold items, eBay fees, shipping charges, and customer info (Including email addresses); importing my running items and watched items; tracking overhead for my business; providing marketing capabilities with a minimum of fuss; and providing various reports and graphs that help me to decide on a viable business strategy to increase sales and optimize resources. I seem to find new features every time I use the program, and the User Guide is comprehensive and easily understood. The program does all of this for a low one-time fee (you can have a 21 day free trial), and no ongoing monthly charges.

The developers actively seek suggestions from users, and they quickly move to add suggested features. Best of all, any problems/bugs that are reported are fixed within a matter of, literally, hours! With a staff like this standing behind the program, you just can't go wrong! I have never, in all my years, found better tech support that the folks that developed this program.

I should mention here that I do NOT work for AX2, or get any kickbacks or anything (lol). I'm just really grateful for this program!

Jenny
Andy
15 Nov 2007
Hi jenny,

Thank you for your helpful posts in the forum

If you could leave a review of Auction X2, SpoonFeeder, or any others it would be much appreciated!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
johndon
Kudos: 175
15 Nov 2007
Tradebox Contacts: www.webretailer.com/profiles/tradebox-contacts.asp will download your buyer details (including email address) for your sales on eBay. It currently links to MS Outlook but it would be a relatively simple task to amend to create a CSV file instead...

John (author of Tradebox Contacts)
United States United States
Seller1
Kudos: 385
15 Nov 2007
If you're using an auction management program you can export those contacts and use them for marketing. I take the past customers and export is to a CSV file. Then, I send them a mass email. That's just the start!
Andy
3 Dec 2007
After being around for only a few months, the developers of Auction X2 have withdrawn it:

BDS Computer Systems wrote:

Unfortunately we no longer have the time to support AX2 and have therefore decided to withdraw it in pursuit of pastures new.
That's a shame as it was a promising tool.
Andy
29 Mar 2008
Auction X2 is back, and is being actively developed and supported again.

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics