authorize.net and ebay

Poster
jimmymac99
Kudos: 15
authorize.net and ebay
10 Nov 2007
I am looking at a web based software or maybe window based software.

That will have a integrated checkout with authorize.net. So when the buyer wins the auction, he or she can enter their cc info without me sending an invoice from google checkout manually.

I am currently using Auctiva but the site is slow and I have auctions of the same items that I want to list 5-10 a day with a few clicks. Such as sell similar button on ebay a few times which is much faster than auctiva's system.

My items sell for 7-12 dollars shipped on avg and I need to sell worldwide.

I am looking to list about 3000 auctions a month, but don't want to keep doing it manually. If you guys have any recommendations please let me know.

I was thinking about checking out Marketworks.com .

Thanks

BTW if theres software that allows a intergrate checkout with ebay and google checkout that would be great also! I have 3 ebay accounts and wouldn't mind have the one using just google checkout.

BTW I want to move away from paypal since their fees are high and their business practices are pretty bad.

[Last edited: 10 Nov 2007]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: authorize.net and ebay
12 Nov 2007
Hi, welcome to the site

Take a look here for info on software that supports Authorize.net.

The following support Google checkout: Kyozou, Laris, Infopia, Make-a-Store, Marketworks, ChannelAdvisor Merchant, ChannelMAX, Vendio Sales Manager.

Also see Google's list of integrated shopping carts.

Most of these solutions are at the high-end of the auction management market, which means you will need to sell a high-volume of your low-cost items with great efficiency to have room in your profit margins for their fees. One exception is ChannelMAX, and Laris also targets the small-to-medium business market, although their fees are not publicly advertised.

You mention Marketworks. Be aware that they were acquired by ChannelAdvisor recently and the future of their solution is not certain. Both CA and MW have listing automation features, which you will need to achieve the high volume you want (that's not to say other providers don't have such features).

I hope that helps. Let me know how it goes!
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
California United States
proshopp.com
Kudos: 105
16 Nov 2007
Hello

Welcome to the forum. Vendio.com totally intergrates with Authorise.net ,we also intergrate with google checkout as well .Give us a call and we will show you a demo of our services .You can call teh sales department at 877-258-8488 .

-Steve
United States United States
illek
Kudos: 106
18 Nov 2007
STeve- Can you confirm that Vendio is now integrated with Authorize.net? Unless something has changed recently, I do not believe that is the case. - Mike
United States United States
illek
Kudos: 106
21 Nov 2007
I signed up with Vendio only to find that the info given above about being able to use Authorize.net is bogus. In fact, not only can you not use Authorize.net, you can't even use Paypal Pro as a CC processor. Without the Buyer being able to use his Credit Card WITHOUT Paypal, the whole Vendio checkout process is lame. A disappointment.- Mike
Supplier
California United States
proshopp.com
Kudos: 105
21 Nov 2007
MIke when did you sign up with Vendio ? Vendio does intergrate with authorise.net and i dont see what problem you faced . Can you give me your username ?

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro