Amazon (FBA) startup coaching for beginners

Poster
mah4856
Kudos: 33
Amazon (FBA) startup coaching for beginners
16 Oct 2016
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ali, residing in Austria and willing to start selling on Amazon (FBA). Problem is that with the huge amount of data which is available on the web somehow it is confusing for a beginner like me to take the right starting footsteps. I am desperately in need of a legitimate online course or someone who can help me as a coach till the time i get the hang of it.
By any chance does anyone knows a high standard program or an individual who can help me out with this matter.

Best Regards
Ali
Austria Austria
MarktPlatz1
Kudos: 18
Re: Amazon (FBA) startup coaching for beginners
18 Oct 2016
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
18 Oct 2016
@MarktPlatz1

We don't usually allow members to post recommending their own sites but as you are closely matched to the original poster it's OK this time.

Please can any further posts be from people recommending a course/coach they have experience of as a marketplace seller rather than a provider.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,245
20 Oct 2016
@mah4856

There are many on-line courses that are willing to give advice on how to make money selling on Amazon. Some are free, some are paid for. It is a difficult choice.

From your original post, it appears that you are wanting to sell through FBA.

A few words of free advice:

Do not send too much stock initially. Wait to see how sales go, then send enough so that you do not get hit by storage fees.

Make sure your listings are accurate and complete with the right keywords.

Make sure your prices are competitive. Take into account shipping to Amazon and other fees / taxes. If listing against others, use a repricer to get optimum returns.

Ensure you answer all messages within 24 hours.

If Amazon ask you to bark like a dog, do it, but ask them why later.

Amazon can be a great way to make money, but you do have to play by their rules which are a lot stricter than other sites. Keep on top of it and the rewards are, well, rewarding.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Austria Austria
mah4856
Kudos: 33
20 Oct 2016
@Bigian13 Thanks a lot for the great advises. I will definitely take them in to account.

regards

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics