Run For The Hills!

Poster
saynotochanneladvisor
Kudos: 20
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Run For The Hills!
19 Oct 2016
If you are reading this you have probably spoken with Chanel Advisor and are considering using their services, I did exactly the same thing but sadly for me I am now £30,000 out of pocket with virtually nothing to show for it.

You have probably had a smart sales person on the phone to you regularly or maybe even visiting you, telling you they have looked at your business and they are convinced they can help you build sales, other members of the "team" have looked at your business and they too are convinced it is going to work. It all sounds great.

They have probably told you that it is like taking on a new employee but instead of that you will be getting an entire team of experts.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM! As soon as you are signed up that sales person is gone, replaced by 1 person who will then be on annual leave every 5 minutes and all those promises and guarantees which you will not have in writing will have disappeared and all you have now is possibilities and large invoice to pay.

Do yourself a favour, get away whilst you can! Good luck if you don't...
Supplier
UK, US, DE, Australia, China United Kingdom
ChannelAdvisor
Kudos: 40
Re: Run For The Hills!
9 Nov 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. During the sales process, your main point of contact is a sales representative who will work with you to identify if ChannelAdvisor is a good fit for your business based on your business goals. At this point we set out the expectations for your account. After signing the contract, you are then transitioned from sales over to the managed services team which oversees your campaign success. If at any stage your campaign manager is on annual leave, there are other members of the team available, and the Director of Managed Services is on the out-of-office e-mail reply to ensure you have access to any support you need.

When working with a customer, one of the most important things is that together we identify realistic campaign targets and set goals and a budget which are realistic and achievable to ensure success. Difficulties can arise, however, if a customer drastically changes business expectations and commitments after the contract is signed. ChannelAdvisor consistently tried to work with this customer to accommodate their changing business situation, suggesting multiple and varied strategies to help the customer meet their goals; however, the customer refused these recommendations.

We wish you all the best for your future sales.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
saynotochanneladvisor
Kudos: 20
Re: Run For The Hills!
9 Nov 2016
@ChannelAdvisor I'm afraid the only people who drastically changed was Channel Advisor. As you know you told us you looked closely at our business prior to us signing so the fact that our sales decreased during our time with you surely demonstrates the failure here lies with you guys, why would I sign up to spend thousands if you were telling me at the outset my sales would decrease!? Just admit you got it wrong and apologise. I only hope anybody reading this will have the sense to "Run For The Hills"
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco