TERRIBLE! Do NOT use them

Poster
shloweiss
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
TERRIBLE! Do NOT use them
31 Oct 2016
Please, make yourself a favor. They forced everybody to be using the new system and now it doesn't work, literally doesn't work. Why force everybody to a new system that doesn't work if the old system worked perfectly fine?

Worst part is that customer service is completely shut! Delayed non-helpful email responses and it's impossible to speak to a live rep.

Even if they pay you money to use their system, do NOT use it, unless you're trying to achieve a record number of negative feedbacks.

The original owner of Reply Manager made a HUGE mistake selling their company to Sellco.

Thanks.
United States United States
ebay user need message system
Kudos: 27
Re: TERRIBLE! Do NOT use them
7 Nov 2016
@shloweiss I am having similar issues. Are you using another system to answer messages? I Did not have any problems in the past, but now replay manager is a waste of time and completely useless. I Want to migrate to another program. Anyone can suggest one.
thanks
Supplier
Dublin Ireland
victor.corcoran
Kudos: 60
Re: TERRIBLE! Do NOT use them
7 Dec 2016
@shloweiss

We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with the ReplyManager upgrade process. Your upgrade clearly didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped but I can assure you that these issues have been investigated and resolved.

Could you please contact us at support@replymanager.com so we can ensure everything is running perfectly and to answer any remaining concerns?

Our recently upgraded customers have confirmed that the new platform provides significant improvements over the previous version. We have also resolved the issues earlier customers had experienced with the upgrade.

Upgrading ReplyManager provides us with a platform to significantly enhance the product and strengthen your account security.

We are committed to providing a world class solution and to make the transition as smooth as possible for all our customers. If there is any way we can help you further, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Victor

CEO
ReplyManager
Report review abuse

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro