Superior to Alibaba

Poster
daneharper
Kudos: 25
starstarstarstardim star
Superior to Alibaba
9 Nov 2016
After 4 years of selling private label products on various ecommerce platforms, Global Sources is my directory of choice when trying to find suppliers to manufacture my products.

I prefer them to Alibaba because they vet their suppliers more thoroughly and as a result I usually get better quality factories.

I wish they would change the interface a bit to more closely match Alibaba. I find their UI a bit confusing at times and not quite as organized as Alibaba. Sometimes I get frustrated when looking for products and end up on a page completely irrelevant.
Supplier
Singapore Singapore
Global Sources
Kudos: 25
Re: Superior to Alibaba
1 Dec 2016
@daneharper
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing from Global Sources and we are glad to know that you consider GlobalSources.com the preferred sourcing platform.

In order to enhance your sourcing experience on our website, we would appreciate it if you could share with us the problems you are encountering so that we can further improve our website. Could your provide us your contact details (email and tel number) so that we can get in touch with you to learn more about your experience. You can provide us with your contact details via service@globalsources.com

We look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Thanks!

The GlobalSources Team
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder