Great experience so far

Poster
daneharper
Kudos: 28
starstarstarstarstar
Great experience so far
9 Nov 2016
I started using Guided Imports early 2016 to handle my private label sourcing and importing in China. I had previously done all of the sourcing and everything myself, but as my business started to grow, I knew I wanted to focus more on marketing and growing revenue than I did with dealing with China. I tested them with one product and they really impressed me with their process.

They provide a cloud based report that I can access anytime that gives me instant information on everything that's happening with my product. From sourcing multiple factories, getting samples, testing samples, price negotiating, prepping my product for Amazon, photographing my product for Amazon, quality control reports, shipping, and a lot more I'm sure that I'm forgetting.

Botton line is that I no longer have to do anything related to China which has allowed me to work on my sales and marketing and grow revenue.

Initially I was nervous, as there were some delays, but after my account rep called and not only explained that the factory ordered the wrong materials, but also showed me their communication, I was put at ease. Honestly, I should have known. From doing business with China for years, I should have known that delays and unexpected issues are a part of everyday business in China. That's part of the reason I wanted to outsource this part of my business--I was fed up!

Anyway, I've been very happy and have since handed over all of my products as well as having them handle any new products. Plus, this might sound a bit biased, but I really like having my business handled by a fellow American. I've met the owner twice and have been impressed. It's more peace of mind than anything.

One thing they could improve: I'd like to see them put together a sourcing trip or something for the Canton Fair. I've seen other companies offer something like this and I've been tempted to sign up. That's really the only thing I'd want to see.
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo