A Very Smart Way to Con You Out of £1000's

Poster
Krishan Arora
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
A Very Smart Way to Con You Out of £1000's
11 Nov 2016
My frustration with Channel Advisor has led me to the point, where I am having to post a second review on an alternative website, to emphasise to others not to make the same mistake I did.

One would think that after having inventory descriptions of 1000's of items deleted, sales dropped and a persistent lack of communication, things could only get better. Wrong!

After posting expressing my story on another popular review website, Channel Advisor did finally contact me to sort out the issues. However, this must have just been an attempt to get me to remove the negative review, as it has now been 4 months since signing up with them and still my Amazon site is not live. The technical issues are never ending with the most recent occurring with a request to revert the eBay marketplace back to its original settings. Simple Enough? Apparently not as there is now a clash between Channel Advisor and eBay causing errors in loading images, for ALL products in the inventory. With Christmas fast approaching, I can't believe that this is even happening. Their solution to the problem? Fix all 5000 listings, one by one. But, even that is not as simple as it may seem as I am also unable to revise listing. So I guess I am meant to just sit here and watch my sales drop as "opening a case" with Channel Advisor has yielded no response.

In hindsight, I question my decision of signing up with Channel Advisor as the software is simply inferior to eBay, which is more fluid, rapid and intuitive. Also, for anyone still in two minds if you look at their terms & conditions and read the "limitation of liability clause" you'll notice the biggest warning sign you need. "IN NO EVENT WILL ChannelAdvisor OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT."
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo