Avoid if you want your business to survive.

Poster
pookomoo
Kudos: 20
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Avoid if you want your business to survive.
21 Nov 2016
Where do I start? Lets just state the three worst crimes...

I set my min prices on both Amazon and eBay, and found that on some listings, the repricer had somehow set a lower amount leaving us without profit. This was put down to a 'technical error'

I logged in to check on the progress of our prices for the week, and discovered that 40% of our listings had been set to "off repricing" for no apparent reason for the entire week. The support team had no explanation but eventually fixed this.

Worst of the lot... During the Christmas month, I could not log in over the weekend (and there is no support over the weekend). I got hold of them on Monday at 9.30am, and they finally got me logged in at 1pm. I discovered that not only had the repricer not been active for 4 days, but it had just defaulted all of my products to our lowest possible price. Given that we sell gifts and have 3000 listings, this cost us a small fortune in potential profit.

Do not entrust your inventory with these guys if you have a large inventory. You won't have a clue if you're even if profit.
Supplier
Derry United Kingdom
repricerexpress
Kudos: 185
Re: Avoid if you want your business to survive.
22 Nov 2016
Hi pookomoo, I'm really sorry to hear you had difficulties with RepricerExpress.

Would you mind sharing your details with us via PM so we can identify your account and find out what has happened.

We do offer email support over the weekend on all accounts so I would be keen to establish why nobody dealt with your reported issues.

Chris
Win the Buy Box more often with RepricerExpress Amazon Repricing Software.
United States United States
mltyler3
Kudos: 15
1 Dec 2016
@pookomoo When did you start using them? Was this in 2015?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
pookomoo
Kudos: 20
2 Dec 2016
@mltyler3

Yes. I started using them in 2015. And it's taken 2 years for me to make this post. Thanks for your great input.

Look guys I will probably take this down at some point, but at least this post has gotten your attention, which isn't always easy to do through the chat support. They do reply, but every answer they give feels very much like a recitle of the rule book rather than a solution to the problem that I'm asking about.

30% of our business currently comes through Amazon, and the single most important factor when selling on Amazon is price. I've placed my trust in RepricerExpress's software due to their promises of speed, but some things have gone wrong. We've ended up losing money on several products. I've received mostly defensive comments in regards to my concerns, but what I'm looking for is someone to work with me to make some money. Maybe I need to look elsewhere as these guys do not seem to realise quite how important pricing is for certain sellers on Amazon.

I will note that some of the guys on customer support have made more of an effort, but others have simply defended their software. When dealing with such an integral piece of software, the seconds count. Lazy or defensive customer service just won't work for this kind of thing when you're dealing with businesses that turnover many thousands of pounds in revenue per day.
Supplier
Derry United Kingdom
repricerexpress
Kudos: 185
2 Dec 2016
Hi pookomoo

Could you please PM me (or contact the support team) with your customer ID.

We're keen to look into your issues further and work with you to get your Amazon repricing working as expected.

Chris
Win the Buy Box more often with RepricerExpress Amazon Repricing Software.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
modpunch
Kudos: 15
4 Dec 2016
Did this problem occur during Christmas 2014? This is when they had the notorious problem with 1p listings. Would be very interesting to see if this happened after as they are meant to have made changes so it is almost impossible for this ever to happen again - and also with the ability to set min pricing in Amazon itself it should not happen.
Please let us know as makes a real difference in helping choose which company to use for repricing.
Report review abuse

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First