I really like CA so far

Poster
Emily in Florida
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
I really like CA so far
26 Nov 2016
I was hesitant to go with CA given all the bad reviews out there. But, I knew they were the #1 channel management software and I figured there had to be a reason, so I decided to try them.

I initially talked to them 3 years ago and another company, Etail Solutions. eTail was half the price of CA and seemed to have some really cool features, so I went with them instead. Well, the price was deceiving because eTail wanted to charge a lot of money for anything new that I did. Want another supplier, that's a cost. Want another marketplace, another cost. And the biggest downside was that listing products on marketplaces was so time consuming, that I never listed new products. I didn't have the staff to run their software. In the end, my sales were declining and I felt that my hands were tied.

With CA, once you have the system set up, it is not hard to go to a new marketplace. And if you feel comfortable, you can do it on your own without paying any extra money to CA. Same with new suppliers. The system allows me to set up things the way I want and it is very flexible in how it works.

Yes, it does take time to learn, but I feel it is pretty intuitive once you start using it. I will preface this with the fact that I am a programmer and so maybe these things come easier to me.

My sales have increased a lot since moving off the old "holding me back" software.

I have had good experience with support and have a good salesperson that continues to check in with me and help me get approved by new marketplaces (like Walmart).

So far, I am impressed with the company and the software.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware