eBay repricing?

Poster
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,463
eBay repricing?
6 Dec 2016
I know that Amazon repricers are common and very popular. Some of these repricers offer eBay repricing also. Has anyone found this to be an advantage? Is EBay as price sensitive as Amazon?
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,170
Re: eBay repricing?
7 Dec 2016
@Jax Music Supply

We use RepricerExpress for our Amazon repricing. They do offer eBay repricing but this is based on your Amazon price rather than eBay competitors (unless it has recently changed).

We use PriceSpectre for eBay repricing. It has resulted in an increase in sales, but more importantly has increased our profitability on sales. Where we would have gone in at a possibly low fixed price, PriceSpectre has increased our price to just below the competition. Unfortunately though as eBay defaults to 'Best Match' in search results, unless you are already on the first or maybe second page of search results you may not see any advantage.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Max Meadows, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
8 Dec 2016
@Bigian13

I'm working on writing one myself. I wrote a program that already transfer pricing from Amazon to eBay (and my other websites and marketplaces) to keep price parity but I want to get a more detailed level on eBay. The repricer I use for Amazon offers an eBay one too but only for catalog on eBay which is basically useless.
Supplier
Derry United Kingdom
repricerexpress
Kudos: 247
13 Dec 2016
Hi Bigian13,

I just wanted to point out that we do offer eBay repricing by analysing competitors selling the same catalogue items on eBay (using Barcode, EAN or UPC to match products). Competitors listed above or below your minimum/maximum prices would be ignored.

You can also choose to filter out competitors using inventory quantity, feedback rating, country, Top-rated Seller status etc. You can have different competition rules for different types of products—and can choose to beat, match or price above your competitors as required.

Keywords are coming in 2017 too, so our eBay repricing offering will become ever more powerful in the future.

Chris
Win the Buy Box more often with RepricerExpress Amazon Repricing Software.
Supplier
Derry United Kingdom
repricerexpress
Kudos: 247
13 Dec 2016
@Jax Music Supply

eBay is becoming more price sensitive since they introduced the catalogue listings.

We offer a FREE 15-day trial for Amazon and eBay repricing software should you wish to try us.
Win the Buy Box more often with RepricerExpress Amazon Repricing Software.
Max Meadows, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
13 Dec 2016
@RepricerExpress
Thanks but as I noted in my post, I've been writing one myself. I also do not use the catalog data since it is so limiting.

xSellco 2
2nd Office
Amazowl
Volo