Amazon Sponsored Products a Mess? Grow Sales, Lower ACoS & Simplify Campaigns with Ignite!  
Learn More

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Poster
Pro9
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
7 Dec 2016
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH Payability. THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU. YOU WILL WASTE SEVERAL DAYS OF YOUR TIME FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. WHAT A RIPOFF & MASSIVE TIME WASTER. THEY ALSO CHARGE HUGE FEES FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SCAM GROUP THAT GIVES YOU FALSE HOPE FOR A SHORT TIME, UNTIL YOU FINALLY REALIZE THAT THEY'RE NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY HELPING YOU. THIS IS NOT A GOOD GROUP TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

[Last edited: 7 Dec 2016]
Supplier
New York United States
Payability
Kudos: 47
Re: COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
15 Dec 2016
@Pro9 We apologize for your experience. We are here to help clients grow your business and take feedback very seriously. We work hard to maintain a high level of client service and apologize for not having been able to resolve your inquiry during the time of your request.

Please contact me directly at 646-494-8677 so we can take a look at your account further and answer your questions.

Thanks,
Susan
Payability Team
United States United States
Once upon a tome
Kudos: 23
16 Dec 2016
@Pro9
Unfortunately I can't agree. I've been using Payability for a short period of time but I'm really happy so far, it works great and I always have money in my account to buy more inventory and rotate the funds. The process of getting started might take a couple of days but their team is knowledgeable and can help you set up the account and once you get started everything works smooth like a Swiss watch!
Supplier
New York United States
Payability
Kudos: 47
16 Dec 2016
@Once upon a tome Thank you for your positive feedback choosing Payability as your financing option. We are glad to hear everything is running smoothly on your account!
Payability Team
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
First Choice Shipping
ReplyManager