Find out more

Bringing in Sales

Poster
americanleatherbelt
Kudos: 26
starstarstarstarstar
Bringing in Sales
15 Dec 2016
What was good about this product or service overall?
I have a small shop that does a decent amount of business on Amazon. We were losing opportunities to convert those sales into reviews, thus improving our listings. I have tried more than a couple of review sites but was not pleased with service and results.

FeedbackExpress has given me both of the items I need. Results and Service.
1. Service. I can't stand having to figure out someone else's platform before I can get it to work. FeedbackExpress setup was simple. I was up and running quickly. If I had a question, support was available quickly. Fantastic Service!

2. Results. What can I say. My feedback percentage is at 14% !! No joke, numbers do not lie. That means 14% of the people that buy from me have given me a 5 star review. WOW!! When I was doing it I was at 2%.

The last thing I would like to mention is when my trial was over, I contacted Feedback Express to make sure I was getting all the value of my account with them. I was contacted directly, had my account reviewed, and was offered great tips not only with my FeedbackExpress account, but also with my Amazon account.

As I am writing this, I am overrun with orders. Folks will quote reviews back to me and say, "I want one like this!" FeedbackExpress has been a joy to work with and I am so pleased with the results.

Feel free to contact me with questions. I know how important this decision is for your business.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
FeedbackExpress
Kudos: 42
Re: Bringing in Sales
19 Dec 2016
Hi americanleatherbelt

Thank you for the kind words. Very glad to hear about the positive results you're experiencing using FeedbackExpress, Amazon feedback software.

Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Chris
Report review abuse

2nd Office
Volo
ManageByStats
StoreFeeder