Amazon not accepting PayPal invoices

Poster
c.haw
Kudos: 21
Amazon not accepting PayPal invoices
26 Dec 2016
ive been selling on amazon for 3 years now i
introduced a new product 3 months ago with great success i sold over 600 units my account is in good healh flashing all green no ATOZ customer service all good then out of the blue i got an email
from PQ seller email they wanted invoices sending
with qtys purchased which i did i always pay for my goods by PAYPAL to protect myself so anyway
i sent the invoices showing the info they required
to be sent another email saying this ***we dont accept paypal invoices*** whats that all about its proof i purchased my goods i sent another explaining the reason i use PAYPAL they repliee with
Hello,

Thank you for responding to our request for information. After reviewing the information that you have provided, we have determined that you may not offer these items on our site. We have removed your listings for these items.

ASIN: B01J81VNMK

What you can do

Refrain from re-listing these products once you have been notified of a restriction.

What happens next

Please remember that additional restrictions or complaints about your listings may result in the removal of your Amazon selling privileges.

WOW THATS AWFULL NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE DONE AWFULL PLACE TO TRADE

[Last edited by moderator: Added detail to title — 26 Dec 2016]
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,092
Re: Amazon not accepting PayPal invoices
28 Dec 2016
@c.haw

As a seller, you should have invoices from your suppliers to satisfy HMRC. This is all that Amazon wants. You can send them copies with the cost prices blanked out if you want. If your supplier will not send you a correct invoice, there is usually a reason, often bad !!!!!

The ASIN you provided does not currently show any results on the .co.uk website so I am unsure what category you are trying to sell in or the product that you are selling therefore the reply may be a bit vague.

All Amazon are doing are trying to protect themselves. With recent problems with Disney and Apple licensing / lawsuits they want to ensure that sellers are dealing in legitimate products.

We had a case where an item had sold around 1000 units across Europe, and one buyer in France decide to complain and say it was not legitimate. Our listings in 5 marketplaces were removed immediately until we provided invoices to show that we had purchased them from a legitimate source. Having done so, the product was reinstated within 24 hours.

The only thing that a PayPal invoice shows, is that you sent money to somebody else. A legitimate invoice from another company with product details, VAT / TVA, CRN along with business name and address will help your claim and reinstate your listings.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
United Kingdom United Kingdom
c.haw
Kudos: 21
28 Dec 2016
@Bigian13
thank you so much for your reply with it being over the christmas period i only had 7 days to send them what they required i did originally send

invoice from my supplier showing everything apart from my address which were knocked back
aswell as paypal invoices

i wrote to my supplier and asked him to add my address to my previouse invoices and for future and to send me
imvoices with my address on to satisfy amazon which he is going to do when back on the 31st

how do i go on ref getting my listing reinstated when my supplier sends me the invoices with the info on
my supplier is a LTD. company

is there something special about the info my supplier needs to put on my future invoices ?

thank you again for the reply

kind regards
chris

[Last edited: 28 Dec 2016]
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 3,092
4 Jan 2017
@c.haw

Usually all Amazon want to know is that you are buying from a bona fide supplier.

You have not said what you are supplying, but Amazon can be quite strict in certain categories with regard to licensing etc.

If you are selling legitimate goods from a legitimate supplier then an invoice stating their company name, your company name, and the items supplied ( with the price blanked out if you wish) should suffice.

If they do not accept this then there could be another problem with your account (which unfortunately Amazon may not tell you about).

As I stated in my original reply, the ASIN quoted does not provide any results so I can not give any more information.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here

ManageByStats
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1
SellerCloud