Over 2 years using Solid Commerce & they can't fix 1 problem

Poster
blueoval16
Kudos: 31
starstardim stardim stardim star
Over 2 years using Solid Commerce & they can't fix 1 problem
29 Dec 2016
Their pricing is great way better than Channel Adviser but the service they promised along with continued glitches and problems only hinders our business we are now losing money because their system is so broken. No one there seems to care. Work tickets automatically close because they cannot fix the issue. We have spent allot of time and money to go to this platform only to have to make a switch to another company. If you start to get upset they just give you another sales rep and it starts all over. You stay in a perpetual loop of misery.
United States United States
zeekay
Kudos: 20
Re: Over 2 years using Solid Commerce & they can't fix 1 pro
4 Jan 2017
@blueoval16 what solution did you switch to? have you tried any others?
zeekay
Kudos: 20
4 Jan 2017
@blueoval16 what solution did you switch to? have you tried any others?
blueoval16
Kudos: 31
4 Jan 2017
@shraga We have not switched to anything yet. Solid Commerce is promising real change not to lose our business. I am giving that a chance since switching platforms takes alot of time and money.
Meridian, ID United States
3rd-Venue
Kudos: 139
7 Feb 2017
@blueoval16

I can't believe they still exist honestly. We had a very simple business and we could never get anything to function at a level were we could stop babysitting it 24/7. We had to do its job manually every day.

We never got past the point of taking our active listings and trying to manage inventory. That was literally all we got for our $500 per month. We never created a single listing, or any of the other fancy stuff it's supposed to do.

And we spent 30-40 hours per week dedicated to making it work. Reported issues are NEVER corrected. The only possible way we could get rid of rogue data is to get the server admins to manually delete the records out of SQL. That ticket took 3 weeks to execute, and then immediately we would have something else go rogue.....

I cannot possibly imagine how you stayed with this 2 years, I knew in 2 days it was a no go, but I kept grinding. There is just NOTHING in this space for under $2000+ per month??

I was going to take a look at Webgility, but I can't even find the Reviews on here. They look "possible" for $400 per month, and they at least have a free trial and quickbooks import.

What is wrong with these companies. I was supposed to be a beta tester for Skubana. Suddenly everyone wants $500 per month to count my stock and do little else? Even Sellbrite suddenly went through the roof, nearly doubling their prices.

I think about 5,000 sellers need to get together and form their own company. None of these people have ever run a real ecommerce business, they can't even make a GUI, let alone provide a real data management solution.

To this day I've not seen anything I really like. Linnworks was hideous as a desktop application, SureDone won't do a free trial, Orderhive was promising but engineered poorly and they won't change either.

I really do not get what is SO COMPLICATED about importing Live Listings, joining Sku's, importing Images, posting back Qty, putting an address into shipping software, etc. The actual task of what MC software is required to do could not be more simple.

We have already done the hard part which is getting the listings built and making a sale! If we are smart enough to do that, why aren't you MC gurus smart enough to make a bullet proof solution to finish up all the post sale nonsense??
Report review abuse

Sellbrite
Volo
ManageByStats
StoreFeeder