ChannelMax Auto Feedback

Poster
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MUU
Kudos: 25
ChannelMax Auto Feedback
6 Feb 2008
Hello,

I am a ChannelMAX software user and definately recommend the software. However the customer support is not that great. Im hoping the channelmax admin will come accross my post here and help me resolve my issue.

I did post a quesiton on the ChannelMax forum but no reply. Also emailed support.

Basically I have set up the auto feedback system for ebay. I have typed my default feedback comment. But feedback is not being left automatically for my customers and Im getting emails from my customers reminding me to leave feedback.

Can any channelmax expert or support rep help?

Cheers

HH
Supplier
United States United States
ChannelMAX
Kudos: 256
Re: ChannelMax Auto Feedback
6 Feb 2008
Morning,

We believe in top notch customer service. And I am sorry that you didn't get the support that you requested ..

I am going to check the forum now .. please feel free to email me at ChannelMAXNet@gmail.com.

We will make sure that we address your issue promptly ..

Sincerely,
Paul
ChannelMAX Support !!
www.ChannelMAX.Net
MUU
MUU
7 Feb 2008
Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response. I've posted the details you required on your ChannelMAX user forum.

Look forward to getting this issue resolved asap.

Regards

H.H.
MUU
MUU
17 Feb 2008
Hi Paul,

Im still waiting for this issue to be resolved. I have posted on your forum and sent you personal message, I would appreciate it if you could get back to me asap.

Regards

H.
India India
Bhuvan
Kudos: 15
28 Sep 2008
HI,

I want to know about the Channel MAX software in details, If any e Brochers you have, Please forward it and where i can get this.. also

---------------------------------------
Bhuvan
Car Auctions
India India
krazyguy
Kudos: 15
Used Cars
29 Sep 2008
i din't get u.
Used Cars

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager