SCAM!!!! STAY AWAY

Poster
WILK.KHAOMUSIC
Kudos: 21
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
SCAM!!!! STAY AWAY
5 Jan 2017
The World Wide Brands and courses are a total scam!! Please be careful with the Guy Chris who claims to have made millions!! He lures you in with never ending packages.. He will get you in the door with on thing then tell you, you need more money for a different product that can teach this and that.. Be very CAREFUL!!! TOTAL SCAM!!!! The World Wide Brand site is supposedly all the companies that he has spent years and years trying to figure out if they are legit. Most of the time they dont have product. Your better off trying Alibaba!!!!!
United States United States
Chris Malta
Kudos: 20
Re: SCAM!!!! STAY AWAY
11 May 2017
Hi, Wilk;

Wow, that's quite a hate piece! We have tens of thousands of very satisfied customers over the last 18 years who would argue with you, but let me address your claims one by one.

1. You say our Directory is a "total scam". How can you make that very serious claim publicly? Are you an expert in the wholesale business? Have you contacted a fair representative group of those wholesalers and verified them independently? A fair representation would be, say, 5% of them. That's 400 wholesalers. Is that what you did? I think that's unlikely, but that's just my opinion.

2. You claim that the "courses" we recommend are a "total scam". Funny, we don't have you registered as ever having been in any course material we recommend. (Yes, we were able to figure out who you are from your username). Hard to understand how you can claim that something you've never used is a scam. Perhaps you're psychic; if so, congratulations! That's a rare talent!

3. You say "the Guy Chris who 'claims' to have made millions". Well, I have. Sorry to disappoint, but my accountant and/or attorney could certainly verify the money I've made in this business if it ever came to that.

4. You say "He lures you in with never ending packages". That's patently false. We RECOMMEND a total of only TWO more (extremely useful and highly regarded) information packages, IF people want them. We're not going to people's houses and forcing them to buy them by scaring their family pets or anything.

Let me ask you this...what business DOESN'T offer more than one product? Does yours? Are you saying that in your business, you only sell ONE thing and that's it? If so, that's a mistake and you should reconsider your position on that. :o)

We've worked very hard over the course of nearly 18 years to develop highly regarded and very useful information. Should we not offer it because you think it's somehow offensive for a business to sell more than one thing? EVERY business offers more than one product. Everybody knows that; or at least almost everybody, apparently.

5. You say "most of the time they (the wholesalers) don't have product". Again, completely false. How does a wholesaler not have product? They wouldn't be in business. It's much more likely that you could not find a wholesaler that carried the EXACT products that YOU wanted.

Yes, that happens. Wholesalers who will work with home based businesses are rare. It took us more than 17 years with full time research to locate 8,000 companies who will do that. So, there is not a wholesaler for every product who will work with home-based business. Sorry, but that's not our fault; we don't control the business practices of all the wholesale companies in the US.

6. Good Lord, man, how could you possibly send people to Alibaba? That's just the icing on the cake here; if you recommend THAT, you truly do not know what you're doing and should not be giving any kind of advice here.

I understand frustration. I understand that things don't always go the way you want them to. But it's also important to understand that that this is not an easy business, and there are VERY few companies like ours who actually tell the truth and hold ourselves to a very high moral standard.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I know for a fact that the things you state are simply not true.

I'm assuming you're saying these things out of genuine frustration with ECommerce, and you're not simply a competitor who is purposely trolling us to damage our name (which certainly does happen).

I am genuinely sympathetic to your frustration, and will be glad to speak with you any time to answer any questions you may have and try to help you. My phone number is on the web site, and I'm always available.

Regardless of how I may feel about the trashing you posted here, I do honestly wish you success in your online business and am willing to help in any way that I can.

Chris Malta, Founder/CEO, Worldwide Brands, Inc
Report review abuse

2nd Office
xSellco 2
Amazowl
RepricerExpress