Is there A similar type bulk lister to Turbo Lister

Poster
katdeals
Kudos: 20
Is there A similar type bulk lister to Turbo Lister
9 Feb 2008
Hi-I am glad to have found this site as well-I have been selling on Ebay for years and have used Turbo Lister successfully-my question is...is there a similar type bulk lister that is free that is compatible with your own site? I know this is basically all about Ebay and auction tools, but I would really like to know if there is something out there that I could use on my site that is not affiliated with Ebay??? Thank you for any help! Kathy
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: Is there A similar type bulk lister to Turbo Lister
11 Feb 2008
Hi Kathy, and welcome

Do you have your own website already, if so what shopping cart are you using? Or do you need to set up a store front from scratch?

[Last edited: 11 Feb 2008]
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
katdeals
Kudos: 20
12 Feb 2008
Hi Andy-thanks for the reply-I am currently working on my site-I am using zen-cart. It is just about ready to go, I am just filling in the inventory from my ebay store. I use Turbo Lister and really find it very useful, It would be great if I could find something similar that I could use with zen cart. Thanks Kathy
United Kingdom United Kingdom
OneToRemember
Kudos: 85
12 Feb 2008
I use Litecommerce and it is possible to upload an excel file - can you do this with zen-cart? If so you could use this method.
www.EnergyBook.co.uk - the green, free alternative to ebay

www.OneToRemember.co.uk - sustianable living book and ebook shop

Please pop along and we would love to see you there!
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
12 Feb 2008
As Zen Cart branched from osCommerce you will find that some osCommerce modules will also work with Zen Cart.

Take a look at Auction Lister Pro, which basically integrates your website with eBay. It's not a Turbo Lister replacement but should reduce the amount of time you spend listing auctions as you will only need to do that in one place.

ALP is free open source software. There are a couple of alternatives that are not free: AuctionBlox and Auction For Store.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics