Skubana allows us to scale.

Poster
pbarnhill
Kudos: 20
starstarstarstarstar
Skubana allows us to scale.
16 Jan 2017
After evaluating quite a few options, we went with Skubana, as it is the only one that we felt could do everything we needed. Especially the multi channel and international Amazon/FBA integrations.

We have experienced very rapid growth over the last few years and without Skubana we would have not been able to continue on our growth path and efficiently continued to scale and run our business.

Support has been very good and they listen to feedback requests and have lots of plans to further develop the software so we can continue to grow.
Meridian, ID United States
3rd-Venue
Kudos: 142
Re: Skubana allows us to scale.
7 Feb 2017
@pbarnhill

So, what is your TOTAL BILL? What were your beginning revenues and what are your revenues today? Divide that by the cost of Skubana. What is the percentage cost?

NO SOFTWARE should ever cost more than .01% - .1% of revenue, depending on what it does. Period. Only in Ecommerce is the most outrageously priced software found. At $60,000 per month in sales, Skubana will cost us over $600 per month. That is ABSURD, it should cost $60 per month for what it actually does - use code to count.

Sure Skubana "scales" with your business, always taking about 1% of your total revenue, we liked Chad as well, but we cannot justify this horrendous cost. The pricing model clearly shows they do not want to help smaller sellers become larger sellers. Unless you are doing well over 100K per month, you would not even consider this tool.
United States United States
pbarnhill
Kudos: 20
7 Feb 2017
@3rd-Venue Yes, I agree. Skubana is geared towards the larger sellers and is competitive when looking at other ERP's like NetSuite and ChannelAdvisor.
Meridian, ID United States
3rd-Venue
Kudos: 142
15 Mar 2017
@pbarnhill

And you completely avoided the question :-)
What percentage of your monthly volume is it costing you? Then compare to what percentage of your monthly volume all OTHER pieces of software are costing you.

See the difference? These tools are so over priced, only a privileged few will ever get to use them.

I would love to get to a place where I don't care about 1% of my revenue any more :-)
Report review abuse

plentymarkets
Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
xSellco 2