Very helpful

Poster
SamCross
Kudos: 27
starstarstarstarstar
Very helpful
19 Jan 2017
When I was considering using Payability's services, I searched online for reviews so I thought I would share mine to help others make an informed decision. I gave the service a 5 star rating because in just 2 months, I've been able to grow my monthly sales from $1,500 to $6,800. I've done this previously without the help of Payability, however it took me a much longer period of time to see this kind of growth in my own. Life got in the way and I had to start over. Payability has helped me to greatly accelerate what I would have done eventually, and I am very grateful. I thought the fee was a little high for a smaller seller, but to be 100% honest, it hasn't been an issue at all and very soon I expect to be in the bracket where I only pay 1% instead of the flat rate fee. I had an issue with my account, one that I accept full responsibility for. It took some time to get it resolved. It was frustrating but as I said, it was my fault so I couldn't be too upset. And I was still able to withdraw payment a few times while it was being resolved. Overall I am extremely happy with the service....being able to get paid almost every day rather than every 2 weeks has been crucial to increasing my sales volume, and their customer service has been excellent. There is a chat feature, a support ticket feature, and I even spoke to Nina on the telephone. Keep up the great work guys!!
Samantha
United States United States
Miss grimes
Kudos: 16
Re: Very helpful
20 Feb 2017
@SamCross I read it says there is a $250 fee for sellers who make under $12500 monthly.Did you have to pay that Everytime you withdrew?
United States United States
SamCross
Kudos: 27
Re: Very helpful
20 Feb 2017
@Miss grimes it is a monthly fee. I feared it would make a huge dent in my profits and hurt my income, but since my sales have skyrocketed so quickly, it hasn't been an issue. Hope this helps!
Report review abuse

Sellware
Cloud Commerce Pro
ReplyManager
XSellco