The Absolute Premier in RA/OA Software Tools

Poster
Parrish
Kudos: 20
starstarstarstarstar
The Absolute Premier in RA/OA Software Tools
20 Jan 2017
What was good about this product or service overall?

Tactical Arbitrage, or more affectionately known as TA has been one of the BEST things that has ever happened to my eCommerce business. As anyone with experience in selling on platforms like Amazon.com can attest to, the most difficult part of this business is finding the right products to sell in the right quantities.

However, the reality is that with over 380 million products currently listed on Amazon and only 24 hours in a day, it is quite an overwhelming task to even begin that search, let alone find out where to source the most successful products from.

TA does a LOT of the heavy lifting for you by finding thousands of profitable products for you in far less time than if you went to as many stores as you could possibly fit into your day! And it will even find these products while you sleep! You don't even need to leave your computer on!

TA has been a TOTAL gamechanger for my business and I am ecstatic that I was fortunate enough to find them!

Could anything have been better?

I would like for the owner and creator of TA, Alex Moss, to be able to take some of the mundane things he is still doing like answering basic emails off of his shoulders so that he can have more time for his beautiful family and improving this already AMAZING eCommerce tool!!! =0D

How was the support?

The support is absolutely phenomenal in the Facebook group and from the owner, Alex Moss himself. I am eternally grateful for all of the support that I continue to receive as a user of the product.
Report review abuse

XSellco
2nd Office
Sellbrite
Volo