It's getting better...

Poster
arcarocket
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstardim star
It's getting better...
25 Jan 2017
UPDATE:

Since my first 1 star review post, I've been contacted by a Rep with Reply Manager. While it'd be a time consuming process they have worked with us and added Aliases along with numerous other "Old RM" features that were missing from the new RM. While we still have complaints about UI that claim to be working on it and will have updates in the near future. So for now, 4 of 5 stars and hope I can change this to a 5 of 5 star review in near future.

----------------------------------------

We waited 4 months hoping the transition to "new" Reply Manager has issues resolved. We just spent 2.5 weeks daily working with them and it's just one thing after another and they never fix it. To their credit the answer the phones and take the heat, but after talking with numerous reps they just make excuses and nothing ever gets fixed.

All they suggest us to do is continue using old one, but then state it will go away eventually but don't know when. Not very comforting, we started looking for other ticketing software with integrations into eBay/Amazon but there aren't many.

[Last edited: 28 Feb 2017]
Report review abuse

2nd Office
xSellco 2
Amazowl
FeedbackExpress