I love this tool!

Poster
stephycpd
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
I love this tool!
26 Jan 2017
The free version with the 15 minute search frequency is great and I got a few good deals, but once I upgraded to the 1 minute searches I haven't missed a single item I wanted to buy. I've even received notifications before the item has been fully indexed on ebay.
The search interface offers many features/options allowing you to narrow items down to just what you're looking for. This reduces the number of "false positives".
Another great thing about their product is that there is no limit on the amount of searches you run. Other search services I've tried make you buy credits, and then deduct from them for each search run. I felt like I was wasting money every time the seller had their item priced too high (which happens quite often in my category).
The customer support is outstanding. They even periodically contact me to make sure the service is delivering relevant results and ask if there is anything they can do to help. Since the product works so well, I haven't needed any assistance, but it's nice to know that I have someone to turn to if I do.
Report review abuse

Cloud Commerce Pro
XSellco
XSellco
2nd Office