Horrible

Poster
fatimah555
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Horrible
26 Jan 2017
One of the worst shipping solutions I've ever used. First no tracking then you can't download the label because of my printer settings, next the international shipping price was so freakin high (I was told it was a "bug"...I mean really?) and now no postage even though I paid. I can't tell if they're trying to scam their customers or they just genuinely suck at maintaining their website. I'm guessing a little bit of both but regardless, it's a waste of time and money. I had void so many labels because of these ridiculous issues. Also their design is too "bulky" looking anyways. Not to mention they do have false advertising in regards to the so called shipping "discount" that they claim to have.
United States United States
ShipRush support
Kudos: 15
Re: Horrible
18 Feb 2017
Fatimah,

I'm writing from ShipRush and I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience using it and we'd like to make things right for you, as well as offer some explanation.

I do see that you contacted us via email (thanks for reaching out!) for support regarding printing labels with no "tracking". The labels in question were First Class Letter post, which is a non-trackable service. If tracking is needed, shippers need to use First Class Parcel service or Priority or Express. That's a USPS policy, not ours. ShipRush supports all of those services.

Regarding ShipRush Discount Postage discounts, the USPS has tiers of pricing, which in order from highest rates to lowest are: Retail (the rate paid buying postage at the post office), Commercial Base Pricing (CBP) which is the standard rate for online postage, Commericial Plus Pricing (CPP) which is a pricing tier cheaper than CBP, and finally Negotiated Service Agreements (NSA) which are contracted pricing for very high volume shippers.
ShipRush Discount Postage is a hybrid of CPP and NSA (we offer dimensional discounts, similar to "cubic". They're just about the best rates you can get without having to have your own contract or NSA with the post office.

Please contact us by phone or email if you'd like to give us another shot, or if anyone on the ShipRush team can be of assistance.
Report review abuse

World First
SellerCloud
Shopping Feed
Sellware