Used to be not bad but now terrible and incompetent in man

Poster
abn3221
Kudos: 15
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Used to be not bad but now terrible and incompetent in man
6 Feb 2017
Used to be not too bad but now treble and incompetent in many ways
A lot of issues since movement to new database was done.
-Data disappear from data base and when we chase they say because we use desktop version.
-Massive slowness/crashes on busy days, it seems they have done alot of marketing and got more customers but not scaled the system up properly.

-From time to time they suddenly they announce api depreciation.

lists go on but have no time to explain more...
Sound like in house business to me now. Disappointed.

[Last edited: 6 Feb 2017]
Supplier
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Klaas Schippers - Linnworks
Kudos: 145
Re: Used to be not bad but now terrible and incompetent in m
7 Mar 2017
@abn3221

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our software and services. We have attempted to get in contact with you regarding this review, which appears to be nearly identical to reviews found elsewhere on the internet under different pseudonyms.

In order for us to properly address your concerns, we would require getting in direct contact with you. If you can respond to my direct messages or call our service number which is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week it would be much appreciated.

Worth mentioning is that we never delete any data from anyone's database without the user explicitly asking us to do so. We have indeed depreciated some older API calls, but have done this as carefully as we probably could, by notifying our user base nothing short of half a year in advance and a few consecutive times after.

I hope to hear you soon as I am confident we can improve your Linnworks user experience by a lot!

Best regards,
Klaas Schippers
Linnworks is an innovative eCommerce platform that helps over 4,000 online retailers across the globe automate their key processes, reduce costs and grow their business.
www.linnworks.com/over
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
First Choice Shipping
ReplyManager