Company incorporation for online business where?

Poster
Niceb00y
Kudos: 20
Company incorporation for online business where?
10 Feb 2017
Iam trying to find out where to incorporate company for my online shop,
I already have company in europe, but i live all around the world on monthly basis.
I dont understand how to choose geographical location of my costumers that I would like to sell to and suppliers. Ideally it would make most sense that if someone from US orders on my site I would have supplier in the US that will ship the item to him. But how do I establish relationship with the supplier if Iam not registered business in the US. If you know how this works I would very much appreciate your help.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kadar Khan
Kudos: 99
Re: Company incorporation for online business where?
10 Feb 2017
@Niceb00y

I am not sure but I guess you are talking about the dropshipping model. If so, you do not have to live in the US to establish a relationship with US suppliers.

You already have a company in Europe and you can use the same company irrespective of you where you live in the world. Your company is a separate legal entity in Europe and thus your business location is considered to be where you company is based.
Thailand Thailand
Niceb00y
Kudos: 20
11 Feb 2017
@Kadar Khan thank you or your answer. Yes Iam talking about dropshipping model. How can I establish relationship with US drop-shipper than and prove that Iam legitimate business if I dont have US EIN number, I came across that this is required if I want to open wholeseller dropshipping account.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kadar Khan
Kudos: 99
12 Feb 2017
@Niceb00y

It will be different with each supplier. IMO, most supplier do not require you to be based in the US.

Are you registering with individual suppliers you find yourself or through some service like WWB etc?
Herts, England - Not specified -
Andy
Kudos: 12,497
13 Feb 2017

Niceb00y wrote:

How can I establish relationship with US drop-shipper than and prove that Iam legitimate business if I dont have US EIN number.
You don't have to be a US business to get an EIN.

See here: fbaforward.com/foreign-ein/
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Volo
StoreFeeder
xSellco 1
SellerCloud