download the software

Poster
oldsailor82
Kudos: 20
download the software
2 Mar 2008
I can't seem to find a download spot to download the software to use. i have registered etc. but still can't find the above ? Am I doing this all wrong someplace ?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
johndon
Kudos: 175
Re: download the software
2 Mar 2008
what software are you trying to download???

John
United States United States
oldsailor82
Kudos: 20
3 Mar 2008
Sorry about the thick headness on my part. Back in the 1980's, I started using Ebay for a while and in those days there was software one loaded in your computer. Now, after a day of research, I find what I was looking for is contained on a Website and available that way. I signed up for Auctiva and will give a try. At 82 I don't learn as quickly as I did in my 60's. Still looking for a way to bill. does Ebay alert and notify the buyer they were a winner ? and all payments and notifications continue from that point ?
Thanks for your patience with me.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
4 Mar 2008

oldsailor82 wrote:

does Ebay alert and notify the buyer they were a winner ? and all payments and notifications continue from that point ?
Yes that's right. PayPal is the most common form of payment so you will need to register at www.paypal.com to receive payment.

By the way, you don't have to use software or services like Auctiva to sell on eBay, you can do it all on the eBay site. Software and websites become very useful when you are selling several items at one time.

If you do need software now, you could try eBay's own Turbo Lister. The links to download on this site are always in the top-right corner of the page, if there is no "Download" link try the "Main Page" link and you should be able to find the download from there.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager